Sunghoon was surprised. How can a polite boy be friends with a rude boy like Heeseung? Then again, he has no rights to judge him.

"Park Sunghoon, Heeseung's old childhood friend." Sunghoon bowed.

A light bulb appeared inside Jungwon's head and he decided to mess a little with Sunghoon.

"You're his old childhood friend? Heeseung hyung has never told me he had a friend when he was a child." Jungwon fake gasped.

Sweat starts to trickle down Sunghoon's forehead as he tried to find an explanation.

"These kind of stuff are private to Heeseung. Hehe you know how he is."

Jungwon nodded in understanding. "I see."

"C'mon, how long are you guys gonna stand there and chitchat? Time is running, people." Heeseung yelled at them from the car.

"We better get going before the princess goes into raging mode." Jungwon joked and Sunghoon couldn't help but laugh.

Jungwon sat next to Heeseung while Sunghoon sat at the front passenger seat.

"What were you guys talking about back there?" Heeseung whispered to Jungwon.

"I tried messing around with him a little, he's an easy target." Jungwon whispered back.

"So he doesn't know that you know he's my bodyguard?"

"Yup."

Heeseung's mouth formed an 'o' shape.

When silence hit them, Jungwon decided to open up a conversation with Sunghoon.

"So Sunghoon, how's your first day? Do you like our school?"

"It was fine. Everyone was welcoming." Sunghoon replied.

"Well that's because everyone was in love with your god-like visuals!" Jungwon exclaimed.

Sunghoon gave the younger a confused look.

"You don't know? You're currently the hot topic at our school right now, you're practically famous! Everyone kept talking about you, even on social media."

"Huh wow.." Sunghoon slumped back in his seat. "So much for keeping a low profile." He muttered.

Heeseung was pretending to take a short nap, he quietly listened to the conversation.

"We're here!" Jungwon announced as the driver parked the car. He excitedly got off the car even before the chaffeur can open the car door for him and dashed through the door.

Heeseung got off the car with an assist from Sunghoon since he almost stumbled.

"I'm fine." Heeseung said through gritted teeth.

"You're welcome." Sunghoon muttered under his breath as he walked behind Heeseung.

When they entered, they saw Jungwon already sitting at a round table for four people. Heeseung took a seat beside Jungwon and placed his bag on a chair beside him so Sunghoon can't sit there. He noticed that so he sat on the remaining chair.

The cafe was full with mostly students so they were lucky enough to find a table. Calm and jazzy music was playing in the room.

While waiting for a waiter/waitress to take their orders, Sunghoon decided to open a conversation. "So this place must be popular especially among students huh?" He said as he scanned through the mini menu.

"Yeah, it's a very cozy and chill place." Jungwon replied instead since Heeseung was too busy with his phone.

"I can see why." Sunghoon looked around. The place does give off a comfy atmosphere. He then placed his gaze on Heeseung and cleared his throat to catch the other's attention.