1

( LUMINE AND AETHER ARRIVE TO TEVYAT cOLLEGE , A VERY PRESTIGIOUS AND GOOD COLLEGE)

Lumine- I can't believe we are here...

Aether- ..Standing outside TEYVAT college! *Excited*

Lumine- eheh!! I never thought we would actually be accepted into here..!!

Aether- Same!! But we made it! Mother must be proud..-

(So basically their parnets are unknown, they were raised by relatives and were living in apartment on their own after their relative died so yeah)

Lumine sighs

Lumine- Well... Let's go... We can't be standing here mesmerized for the whole day

Aether giggles

The twins drag their luggage and make their way into the front desk

Sucrose- H-hello, you must be the new students?

(Btw, they are a bit late to college cause getting in the college from poor house and average highschool was bad but they passed everything ++ so they were accepted in the end)

Lumine- Yeah,

(In this au lumine wears more masculine clothes and is a bit shy/ introverted but when it comes to her brother she protect and seems like she's extroverted (if y get what i mean)

Aether- Hi Miss! My name's Aether and this is my sister lumine! :)

Sucrose- A-aether and Lumine... Aether and Lumine... *She checks laptop*

Sucrose- O-okay here ..

*She hand sthe twins keys, a time table, a pamphlet thing for each of them*

Sucrose- the key is for your new dorm-m

Aether- Ooh ok!

Lumine- I have dorm 146 ,what one do u have?

Aether- Oh.. I have .. 897!? How many dorms are there, and where even is that!

*The twins are susprised and Lumine is nervous, aether dorm is probably far from hers.. and they aren't sharing a dorm *

(she is protective of her brother yk yk and also cause she's used to living with him and is kinda socially awkward)

(Ateher is friendly and inocent (not too inocent cause he knows what others know for his age but not older and other stuffs) and is helpful and makes friends easily)

Sucrose- W-wow your kind of lucky aether, you see, the dorms are picked by random a-and dorms over 800 are usually VIP , aka bigger and the dorms with a view of tevyat..

Lumine- ...

Sucrose- It's quite strange how you've gotten that room but... You wou-uldnt want to change it , your really luck-yy!

Aether- Heh!? VIP?! Wow...

*Aether is shocked but curious, what will his dorm look like?

Lumine- Uhm Miss... *Looks at name pin thing* Sucrose, Mrs Sucrose how many people are there in each dorm?

Sucrose- explains that..
Dorm room numbers ppl u how many people per room:-

1 digit - private personal or rooms for people that are behaving badly ( liek isolated rooms) so one person

2 digit - same as one digit

100-500- one to three people in a dorm

600-700 - 5 people