Y/N DIDN'T DARE LEAVE PERCY'S SIDE AS SHE HELD HIS HAND IN THE INFIRMARY.

Annabeth was holding a nectar glass and dabbed a washcloth on his forehead.

Percy opened his eyes, looking around. When Y/n saw him conscious, she sighed, "You idiot! You were green and turning gray when I found you. I thought you would've died! If it weren't for Chiron's healing..."

"Now, now," Chiron's voice said. "Percy's constitution deserves some of the credit. How are you feeling?"

"Like my insides have been frozen, then microwaved."

"Apt, considering that was pit scorpion venom. Now you must tell me, if you can, exactly what happened."

Percy told them what happened, Luke betraying everyone and left Percy to die.

Y/n froze. Her heart shattered. She felt the same pain as she did in her dream. She felt like she was stabbed—and she was. Metaphorically. She didn't want to believe it but deep down she knew it was true. She tried to blink away the tears.

"I can't believe that Luke.." Annabeth's voice faltered. Her expression turned to anger and sad, "Yes. Yes, I can believe it. May the gods curse him..he was never the same after his quest."

"This must be reported to Olympus," Chiron muttered, "I will go at once."

"Luke is out there right now," Percy said, "I have to go after him."

Chiron shook his head, "No, Percy. The gods—"

"Won't even talk about Kronos. Zeus declared the matter closed!"

"Percy, I know this is hard. But you must not rush out for vengeance. You aren't ready."

"Chiron...your prophecy from the Oracle...it was about Kronos, wasn't it? Was I in it? And Y/n and Annabeth?"

"Percy, it isn't my place—"

"You've been ordered not to talk to me about it, haven't you?"

His eyes were sympathetic, but sad, "You will be a great hero, child. I will do my best to prepare you. But if I'm right about the path ahead of you..."

Thunder boomed overhead.

"Alright!" Chiron shouted, "Fine! The god have their reasons Percy. Knowing too much of your future us never a good thing."

"We can't just sit back and do nothing."

Y/n kept quite, "Excuse me." She got up and head over to the porch. She didn't want to listen in the conversation. All she could think about it Luke.

She felt a presence behind her—Annabeth, "Hey."

"Hi."

The blondie placed her hand on the shoulder, "You okay?"

Y/n sighed, "Luke...he really betrayed us didn't he?"

Annabeth nodded sadly, "Yeah. He did."

"But why? He—he promised us a family Annie. Why would he break his promise like that?"

"I-I don't know." Both of them had watery eyes, holding back the tears from falling.

Both of them hugged each other, feeling comfort under their best friend's arm.

"At least we have each other right?" Y/n whispered, sniffling.

"Always."

𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

WHEN THE TWO GIRLS CAME BACK, CHIRON WAS HEADING OUT.

Before he passed Annabeth he looked over to her, "Oh, and my dear...whenever you're ready, they're here."

"Who's here?" Percy asked.

"Nothing. I...just took your advice about something. You..um..need anything?"

"Yeah. Help me up. I want to go outside."

"Percy, that isn't a good idea." Annabeth warned.

He slid his legs out of the bed. The girls caught him before he crumpled to the floor, "I told you..."

"I'm fine." He insisted.

By the time they reached the porch, Percy was already heavy with sweat.

"What are you going to do now?" Y/n asked him.

"I don't know." He had told them that Chiron wanted him to stay year-round but he wasn't sure.

Annabeth pursed her lips, "I'm going home for the year, Percy."

He stared at her, "You mean, to your dad's?"

She pointed to the crest of Half-Blood Hill. Next to Thalia's pine tree, a family stood silhouetted—two small children, a woman and a tall man with blonde hair.

"I wrote him a letter when we got back. Just like you suggested. I told him..I was sorry. I'd come for the school year if he still wanted me. He wrote back immediately. We decided...we'd give it another try."

"That took guts."

"You two won't try anything stupid during the school year, will you? At least..not without Iris-message."

Percy and Y/n managed a smile, "I don't think Percy will go looking for trouble. He usually doesn't have to."

Percy glared at her.

"When I get back next summer. We'll hunt down Luke. We'll ask for a quest, but if we don't get approval, we'll sneak off and do it anyway. Agreed?" Annabeth said

"Agreed." Y/n smiled.

"Sounds like a plan worthy of Athen." Percy commented.

"Take care idiots. Keep your eyes open." The two demigods watched as their friend walks up the hill and join her family.

"So it was you who gave Annabeth the idea to leave me huh?" Y/n crossed her arms, "I'm glad you did."

"I know." Percy smiled, "Are you staying here?"

The girl shrugged, "I have no other choice. I've got no family outside the world. Camp is my home."

Percy thought hard. Y/n could tell he was deciding if he should stay here or go home. The girl sighed and placed her hand on top of his shoulder, "Go home Percy. Go to your mom."

The boy looked up unsurely, "Are you sure? You're okay with that?"

"Why wouldn't I be? If I had a mother like yours—wait, that came out wrong. Sorry mom," Y/n cringed, "What I mean is, if I had someone who cared for me in the mortal world like yours does, then I'd be running back home. Don't worry about me Perce. I'm fine."

The boy hesitated before giving up, "Thank you....pretty girl."

"Of course, toilet boy." She smirked.

"We made a deal."

"And you broke it once, kelp head."

-

FIRST ACT HAS ENDED!!!!

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

i'm sorry if y/n's dream was shit, i didnt know what to write but i wanted you to have a demigod dream or else it'd be weird and i cant always skip night times 💀