"Oh! I'll have a read at that!" Aine beams, running towards the most solid book she's ever yet to read, flipping a few pages as Neville recommended a few other Herbology books to her. Sure, Aine was brilliant at Potions, but there were lots of plants and exotic flowers and ingredients she has yet to learn about which could help her in her area of interest. "Thanks, Nev!"

The boy smiles shyly, scratching the back of his head as he was happy that he could offer some help, turning to Harry, he went on, "Do you know there's a wizard in Nepal who's growing gravity-resistant trees?" 

Harry instantly told him off, his tone making Aine a little annoyed, "Neville, no offence, but l really don't care... About plants, or any sort of stuff you just said. I'm only interested in something that allows me to breathe underwater right now." he said, and the smile on Neville's face fell, Aine darted at her friend, "Don't be mean, Harry. He was just helping, like the rest of us."

The boys swallowed and Aine continues to flip the pages of Goshawk's Guide to Herbology, the deafening silence looming around them. She ignores the little puffs of sigh that Harry was giving before he spoke again, "If there's a Tibetan turnip that will allow me to breathe underwater for an hour. Then great! But otherwise—"

Neville's face lighted up as soon as he has an idea of what Harry might be looking for, "l don't know about a turnip... But you could always use Gillyweed!"

"Gilly what now?" Harry replies, not in the mood for a lecture about strange plants and their dubious names.

"Gillyweed, Harry!" Aine cheers, looking to Neville who nodded, "That same plant we saw the other day! I'm sure it allows you to breath underwater for quite some time! You're genius, Neville!" she said, clasping her hands.

"But I'm not sure if they're ready for harvest, Aine. I mean, they do take a long while to mature..." Neville trails off, and Harry smacks his head with the book again, "It's no use! I'll never be able to find it anyways! Maybe I should just give up on this next task."

"Nonsense!" Aine scolds, slapping Harry's back and making him straighten up, "Ow! Jeez, Aine!"

"You head back to the common room to rest up! Neville and I will go check on the Gillyweed we found last time! Understood?"

"But—"

"You need to rest before the second task, Harry! We'll figure something out!" 

"Are you sure...?"

"Yes. Now run along!" she orders, rushing Harry out of the library, earning a small glower from him, "You're acting like Hermione now."

"You'll thank us later," she smirks, waving at Harry who toddles back before turning to Neville, "Let's go check some Gillyweed, shall we, Nev?"

~

After a long search for Gillyweed, only did both Neville and Aine realize it wasn't ripe enough. However, their search wasn't in vain as Moody had caught on, taking Neville along with him as they chatted about the fascinating plant that could help Harry in breathing underwater for the next task; leaving Aine stranded in the middle of the Hogwarts grounds as she walks back dejectedly to her common room.

Soon later, it was finally time for the second task to begin. Aine, hand in hand with Ginny approached the Black lake. It was already time for the trial to begin and yet ever since Moody had instructed both Hermione and Ron to visit McGonagall, they were nowhere to be seen. "I'm sure they're just loitering somewhere, maybe snogging," Ginny teases and Aine snorted, "I doubt that."

"Any bets? Any bets!" Aine watches as Fred and George snuck around with a trunk hanging around their necks and a big grin on their faces as they asked around, "Come on, place your bets!"