Chapter 8: Theory and practice are two different things

Começar do início

The mage who revealed his presence was a thin man of medium height, with green hair pointing upwards, and his pointed mustache. He wore a brown suit with six protruding spurs protruding from the collar, beneath a white collared shirt with a red tie. His eccentric dress was complete with a monocular lens covering his right eye, and a small cloak that was attached to his elbows rather than his back.

"Sol-san. Not you either." Ryos spoke in frustration.

Although Ryos is not official member of the Phantom Lord Guild, everyone considers him one of them, even Jose. The only reason he didn't become a member of the Phantom Lord's Guild was because he was too young to be accepted. But it was his continued success in accomplishing his duties that made Jose accept his presence.

"Ryos-kun…" a female voice spoke.

"Juvia nee-san?" Rios spoke as he looked at the newcomer.

The woman was young and possessed of a slender figure, her blue hair tightly curled and a pair of dark blue eyes. She was wearing a navy blue coat, a fur shawl, and a Russian Cossack hat.

"Jose-sama asks you to deliver this message." Juvia said in a voice devoid of emotion. She took out a letter bearing the mark of the Wizard saint.

"Well.., where does he want this letter to go?" Ryos spoke, looking closely at the letter.

"Makarov Dreyar, Master of the Fairy Tail Guild. Master Jose wants this message to reach Makarov as soon as possible." Juvia replied.

"Fairy Tail... I don't know where that guild is and I don't think I've met Makarov..." Ryos put his index finger on his chin. "But Maybe I know some people who belong to that guild. Can I ask them to give the letter to Makarov?" asked Ryos.

Juvia sighed. "As long as Makarov receives the message, it doesn't matter what kind of methods you use. Just make sure the message gets to Makarov."

"Don’t worry, Nee-san!! Consider that the message has arrived." Ryos said with a wide smile on his face. Then he turned to Frosh. "Don't let anyone eat my candy." Ryos turned into a shadow and then quickly walked out of the building.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

«??????»

(Adrian von Ziegler: dark music - fetal Lullaby)

(A/N: Pssss, to everyone who loves epic and relaxing music, you should listen to Adrian von Ziegler's music, his music is very good. :) )

Inside a closed room, a man was muttering in an incomprehensible language. But it is clear that this man understands very well the meaning of what he is saying.

This man was wearing a black hooded cloak that covered the upper half of his face. As for the room, the room was empty of furniture, but that never meant that the room was empty!

This room was filled with the corpses of children and women who had been killed a few minutes earlier. In addition to the presence of a large circle within it a drawing of a six-pointed star with some symbols and letters whose meaning was impossible to understand. But it seemed clear that this circle had been drawn using the blood of these victims.

The man appears to be performing a ritual invoking some creature, a dangerous creature.

A few drops of sweat fell from the face of the man who was still muttering incomprehensible words. He seemed very nervous, but no one would blame him for that; After all, black magic is one of the most dangerous types of magic known to mankind, as one mistake may equal death, but if a man stops reciting invocation spells before he finishes it, he has condemned himself to suffer a fate much worse than death!