Her palm moved to his hair as she fisted them and pulled when suddenly he bite her lip and entered in her mouth. Jai smiled in the kiss when she moaned. His fingers reached her cleavage as he made patterns over there teasing her further more.

The kiss continued for long five minutes, getting over exhausted they broke the kiss as their lungs were screaming out for breathe.

He joined their heads and brushing the top of her nose with his long one he creased her face with his fingers.

"I remember every single moment with you still I want to live it again. I want to love you in every possible way, just like you did. Can we start it again?" He sweetly asked. Naira who was overwhelmed with the feelings reached to the peak. She hugged him wrapping her arms around his neck and hid her face over his neck.

Jai smiled and wrapped her body in his arms. He very gently laid her down and stayed hugging her in same way. He pressed his lips on her neck and bite there marking his way on her nape and shoulder.

Everything was just too good and new for her. Her jai who used to cuddle her like a baby was now loving her like a man does to his woman. She couldn't stop blushing and getting red with the thoughts. Finally it was the life she desired to live.

"My tigress is getting shy!" His statment painted her cheek red. She snuggled on his chest and closed her eyes. He too pecked on her head and slept embracing her closer.

~•~

More time skipped, none could count it as the happiness and memories they had made together was very precious. Everything was so good and perfect with the Agnihotri's . Jai had resumed his work which he had left after the accident. He started involving in everything which he had missed. And now he had gotten the love of his other brother too. There was only hatred before between him and rahul but now rahul loves him just like rishab does. They have become best-friends now.

Naira and jai's relationship was now actually blooming with the love. They had started understanding each other more like husband-wife and not just friends which they were before.

It was the party night, the Agnihotri's were celebrating for their collaboration with Raichand's for some very important and big project.

Naira descended down from the stairs wearing a beautiful black embroidered saree with silver necklace tied on her neck and half sleeved blouse. Her wavy hair falling down from her shoulders.

Just the presence of his love in the hall hitched his breathe. Jai turned at the exact direction, his eyes stuck with her beautifully decked figure and a smile formed on his own lips. He walked till there and forwarded his hand for her.

Naira blushed at his bold gesture but she gave her hand to him and walked near. Jai's fingers brushed on her face as adjusting her hair behind the ear he leaned there and whispered.

"Are you planning to kill my poor heart with this deadly beauty?"

He smiled at her and then gestured her to come with him. They met some of their collaborators and their business partners.

Aditya Singhania entered in the hall, his eyes searching the very face of his daughters. Seeing him ahana and rishab gone to welcome as meeting his newly born grandson he walked to jai and naira who were standing with their friends, laughing and enjoying the cold-drinks.

"Dad!"

"How is my princess?" He asked hugging her. Jai came near them with a smile plastered on his face. He bent to take blessings but aditya stopped him and embraced accepting him whole heartedly for his daughter.

"You both are looking so good." The both exchanged glances with beautiful smiles.

The party gone till long and now it was getting bore for naira. She was sitting on the chair with fallen face as her husband was away from her in the crowd.