Objects with hats part 11

Wow it's been so long but it's finally back

It's fun because

Me: I'm gonna make some oc crossover comics (a lot of them got kinda wrecked so I'm gonna have to completely restart from the beginning which sucks and is the number 1 reason why I haven't been continuing with them recently, but I definitely will soon, probably in the new year, I just don't have a whole lot of motivation to restart that rn)

Also me: I'm gonna redo the naos human designs because they are in desperate need of an update(I did like 3 properly so far (Tiara, EP, and Penty. Also have a pretty solid design for Lipstick and possibly Rose, but am yet to draw them properly outside of a different project that I haven't finished but will say about in a minute). Also around the same time I made an older Penny design so if I finish these I might post that at the same time)

Also me: new naos characters for a 3rd season even though I still have to remake the first season and make the second one too(I really wanna talk about some of them but I gotta figure them out properly first and also come up with a few more characters unless I want a super short 3rd season, but this is a lot more difficult than it was last time because I have put a few limitations onto myself that I didn't have before. And it sucks that I gotta come up with so many more characters because I don't plan on having any characters from the previous 2 seasons competing for reasons that will be more obvious if I actually make it, but if I do make it you probably will hear from quite a few of them and maybe even see some of them a few times they just won't be competing or hosting or anything, just seeing how the youngsters are doing and maybe some babysitting. I won't introduce the characters properly yet because I need to come up with a lot more of them and plus I haven't drawn any of them yet apart from MG and CF, but the ones I have so far are Calculator (Berdly Deltarune), Molten Gold (Mask 2.0 but has a bit more of a temper than him that they sometimes have trouble keeping under control), Petal (the baby of the group, literally a young child what is she doing there why is a literal toddler allowed to compete on this show), Candyfloss (once watched Madagascar 3 when she was 5 years old and loved it so much she knew from then on she wanted to be a furry-I mean a circus trapeze artist), and Frayed Ribbon (the host, always heard stories of the first two seasons and decided to track down these people specifically to recreate the show for a season 3 but things don't go great, tries to pretend to be organised and shit but are she's actually the exact opposite and the entire show is just crashing down around her, which isn't surprising because she literally brought in a young child to compete just because she just so happens to be Roses niece, and her other choices for contestants, while not nearly as bad, are just as equally thought out and prepared for, seriously Fray what made you think this was a good idea, it really wasn't, oh god everything is on fire ahhhhh)

Also me: I'm gonna make a song thing for human naos especially for Halloween, and am definitely gonna get it done on time for Halloween even though Halloween is a week away and my next day off isn't until Halloween and I have barely started(still isn't finished, I'm debating weather or not I should just finish it and post it super late or maybe I might wait for next Halloween idk lmao. If anyone is wondering, it's human Lipstick, and the song is Sexy from Mean Girls the Musical. Not my favourite song from the soundtrack, but it really suits Lip and was Halloween themed so)

Also me: the sponge Bob the musical soundtrack is great, I really wanna make half the songs into ii stuff and half into tcg stuff(not much else to say here, the songs in the soundtrack are surprisingly good and really fit with some tcg and ii characters. I mean take one listen to daddy knows best and tell me it doesn't fit Taco and Mic really well how come no one else has picked up on that yet. Also simple sponge and best day ever for Lightbulb(best day ever could also be for Penny in my tcg ideas for these songs but idk I kinda like Bulby singing it). And I've come up with a fun idea for a mini series involving no control, BFF, hero is my middle name, super sea star savior, tomorrow is, and I guess I miss you for Penny (as Spongebob), Gabe (as Patrick) and Saph (as Sandy). Also I'm not a loser maybe for Taco after Mic leaves, maybe for Tiara, idk the song could suit both I love it)