Chapter 2 - Quirk Assessment

Start from the beginning

(Ochako) ???: "You can't be serious! This is our first day, even if it wasn't, this is just too unfair!"

Mr Aizawa: "Unfair? Are natural disasters fair? What about massive accidents or super villains? Life is always unfair, it's a hero's job to combat this unfairness and help others. This is Plus Ultra, it's expected of you to overcome the unfairness of the world. Once you leave this school, you'll be top-notch heroes ready to save the day. You got that?"

Class 1-A: "Yes sir..."

Mr Aizawa: "Now that was the demonstration. Time to step up to the plate. First up is the fifty-meter dash. First up is Yaoyorozu and L/N. I'll give you a few minutes to get ready."

Y/T: 'What should I do? Maybe I could propel myself with some water jets on my hands... would that even work?'

You feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn and look at the girl next to you, who you're guessing is Yaoyorozu.

Y/N: "Yes?"

Momo: "Hello there, you look a bit nervous. Don't be so worried! You've got this!"

She gave you a kind and sweet smile that made you feel so much more at ease.

Y/N: "You really think so?"

Momo: "Of course! You seem plenty capable."

Y/N: "I think you'll do great too!"

Momo: "Thank you. Let's do our best."

Y/N: "Right!"

Mr Aizawa: "Alright, get ready you two."

You get ready and go into a running stance.

Mr Aizawa: "On your marks... get set... GO!!"

You make water burst in the palms of your hand to push you forward. As you pass the finish line, the robot tells you your score.

Robot: "Five point thirty-six seconds!!"

Y/T: 'That's not too bad! It's better than middle school!'

Yaoyorozu crosses the finish line next.

Robot: "Seven point three seconds!!"

Y/N: "Nice job, Yaoyorozu!"

Momo: "Thank you, L/N."

Y/N: "Of course!"

Mr Aizawa: "Alright, next runners."

The Iida guy from earlier stepped up to the starting line. A girl with green hair did the same. They lined up and got ready to run.

Mr Aizawa: "On your marks... get set... GO!"

A cloud of smoke momentarily fills your vision.

Robot: "Three point four seconds!!"

When the smoke clears, you see Iida had passed the finish line. A few seconds later the frog girl gets past the finish line too.

Robot: "Five point fifty-eight seconds!!"

You walk up to the green haired girl and tap her shoulder.

Y/N: "Hey! You were pretty awesome just now."

She gives you a smile.

???: "Thank you, I saw your race a few minutes ago. You were awesome too, ribbit."