snorting the female side stepped walking to the wall. reaching her arm up her hand grabbed onto the poster.

with a harsh pull you watched as the tape that held it got pulled off leaving it to fall onto the floor.

letting out a laugh you shook your head at her antics. "what are you doing for christmas?"

hitch turned to look at you with a smile. humming she bobbed her head in excitement "i'm going to new york, exciting isn't it?!" squinting your eyes your nose shriveled "god its going to be cold over there"

the girl shrugged as she pulled her jacket around her body at the mention of the coldness "you don't like winter?"

lifting your hand you went to rub your nose in hopes of that the warmth would suddenly wash the coldness away "i do but i don't"

hitch nodded her head, understanding what you meant. "yeah i get that, its fun but its also freezing my fucking nipples off"

lifting your hand you reached behind you to grab your phone. chuckling at her description you put in your six digit passcode watching the device unlock taking you to your homescreen. clicking onto a app you took a quick glance at hitch "did you hear about historia taking a break from school"

at the sound of you letting historias name drop from your mouth her head instantly spun over to you. she was ecstatic you brought up the blonde, only because she was hoping to talk about her with someone. who doesn't like to gossip?

"i did, that shit is crazy"

humming you began to type on your phone. pressing enter you turned your phone for the female to see "i know! it's absolutely crazy what her dad did."

taking the device from your hands she started to scroll through the website. her eyes scanned through the paragraphs as she let out gasps at the allegations.

finally reading the last sentence she looked up "i didn't even know it was that bad! props to that anonymous source, he deserved it"

taking the phone back you slipped it into your pocket "exactly no man should be in office after trying to molest two girls."

it didn't take you long to get your hands on that information. at first you were going to make something up to get historias father out of office. but as you were going through files you clicked on one very descriptive report. the file was supposed to be deleted as rod reiss didn't want that information to get out.

so you took it into your own hands to make it public. the truth always comes out of the closet at some time. there's no hiding in this world.

hitch shook her head as she was in disbelief. now she completely understood why historia took some time off from school. once everyone reads that article she was done for. the rumors she already had on her back would get ten times worse. this would be her downfall.

"i have no words to say"

looking at the female you nodded your head. when you first read the file you were at a loss for words too. it was crazy to know somebody then find out what their father did. who knew what else he had done.

hitch fixed her shirt before going to stand in front of a classroom door "anyways i'll see you after lunch yeah?"

nodding your head you lifted your arm to give her a wave goodbye. continuing your walk you turned the hall. taking a couple steps you turned to your left, opening the door.

walking into the class you noticed how roudy it was. the classroom was loud as everyone was in their own conversations.

going towards your seat you sat down. the brunette was already beside you but was focused on his phone. the device was turned sideways as he seemed to be playing a game.  you were about to ask what he was playing but didn't get the chance as somebody seemed to want to have a conversation with you first.