Ch.5

It was time to start the races, Lisa was timing them to see which team was fastest. Everyone knew what group was gonna win, but who says they couldn't try to win. Nayeon and Y/n may not have the best relationship, but they were both competitive so it was gonna be so easy to win. Momo and Sana were in the middle and were nervous because they knew they were gonna lose, everyone else were relaxed because they at least had a chance.

So first group to go was Jeongyeon and Jihyo who were team red. Sure they are competitive but they aren't ones who find the whole mud puddle a fun thing to do. Lisa blew the whistle and started the timer. They took off, and it took 3 minutes to finally get over the slippery obstacle course and they slide down the slide and got off. They looked at the the mud and finally decided it was time to go and get it over with, but it took 3 more minutes to finally finish.

Who said they were done being girly, nope. Not the case. They complained about it the entire time they had to crawl, then it came the wall, after running through the waterfall to clean off the mud. Jeongyeon lifted Jihyo up, but Jihyo struggled to get Jeongyeon up, if only she saw the hole she could've stuck her foot in to give herself a boost.

They both got down the wall and crossed the finish line, Lisa stopped the timer, it wasn't the best time, but who knows it might not be the worst.

Next was team blue, which was Chaeyoung and Mina, but they weren't afraid of getting a little dirty. Chaeyoung was the first up the slippery course, Mina struggled but got up and they both made it out in a minute and a half

The mud was fun, Mina got some mud in her mouth and paused, but Chaeyoung was already going as fast as she can. Only thing is that she can't pass on her own to win, they both have to finish. Mina finally got out of the mud which took them a good 3 minutes because Mina had to stop.

Next was the wall, Mina got Chaeyoung up, then gave herself a little running boost, she got up with the help of Chaeyoung, but they both fell off. Luckily for them there was a pad for a soft landing. They were laughing hard so it took some time to get up and cross, but was it actually faster than Jihyo and Jeongyeon?

Momo and Sana...the group that knew they were gonna lose. Well they got through the slippery course fairly quickly because they both helped each other, which let them get over a lot quicker. How did they think of doing that, well maybe there is some hope.

The mud was fun for them as well, they kept their mouth closed and since Momo finished first, she pulled Sana up and they got out quickly. What stopped them was the wall, they took quite some time there, and it was time they could've saved if they saw the hole as well. When they crossed they were surprised by their time, but at the same time it's what they expected.

Nayeon and Y/n, the team that is supposed to win even though they have no teamwork...? Well let's see how they actually do. The first part was the slip n slide, so maybe it is easy and they could win-

Y/n: "Can you hurry up?!"

Nayeon was going a little slow, but she got over and crashed right into Y/n, but that's okay, the mud was okay, they got through actually really really quickly. The wall will definitely stop them, unless-

Nay: "Get on my shoulder"

Y/n: "No I'll carry you, then I can get a running head start"

They argued for a little bit, but Nayeon got up first the Y/n ran up, and caught Nayeon's hand pulling her up. They got off the wall and crossed, Lisa told them their time and it was actually one of the fastest times...should be impossible but moving on. 

Moving on to the next group, Dahyun and Tzuyu, simple. Over the slippery course pretty easily with Tzuyu's height, she got Dahyun over then herself. The mud Dahyun got their quickly, and helped Tzuyu move a little faster. Last was the wall, which Tzuyu got Dahyun over than herself..so where is the struggle?

Lisa looked at all their times, only the team knew their times, no one knows if they won or not. Lisa let them go shower and change, and when they came back, Lisa was ready to reveal the winner. So she looked up

Lisa: "The group that wasn't the slowest or the fastest. 3rd place...Team Orange!"

DaTzu: "Yes!"

The struggle they had to not let them have the fastest time...well when running through the waterfall, Dahyun slipped and crashed into the wall, and Tzuyu laughed for quite some time before finally helping Dahyun up.

 Lisa: "2nd place...Nayeon and Y/n. Team Black"

Y/n: "It's your fault"

Nay: "It's 2nd place, chill. Watch your attitude as well"

Y/n: "Don't tell me what to do"

Nay: Tell us who won Lisa"

Lisa looked up "Well the people we thought were gonna lose. Team Green, Momo and Sana  won"

Momo: "Eh?!"

Sana: "Huh? Us...Okay awesome!"

Jeong: "Wait wait wait...who lost?"

Lisa looked at the paper "Umm...you and Jihyo did"

Y/n laughed "How"

Momo: "I think we did pretty good on this course"

Lisa: "Yeah, you finished the course 2 minutes faster than the losers and 30 seconds faster than Nayeon and Y/n"

They finished everything they needed to, and when they got into the car, Y/n looked over at Nayeon and gave her a hug "Thank you"

Nay: "For?"

Y/n: "Being patient with me and for agreeing to do this with us without being so mean"

Nayeon sighed and nodded hugging Y/n back. They finally made it back to the house, it was just a time to relax, but might as well surprise Y/n now then later. They all took off to the park, but they took separate cars.

Y/n looked over at the empty skate park and wished she had her board, but the missing board just made her mad. So when Nayeon tried to tap her, Y/n pushed her hand away, which surprised everyone.

Nay: "What's wrong?"

Y/n: "How could you snap my board?!"

Nayeon nodded and waited until Jeongyeon and Jihyo arrived with the ice cream. Y/n ate her ice cream away from everyone, and saw a board roll her way. She grabbed it and was about to give it to the person it belonged to, but saw all her sisters with their own board.

Y/n: "What's this?"

Chae: "What do you think?"

Nay: "I'm sorry for doing that, I know it's not the same board, but it has the same design and I tried to do the grip the same way you did it, but it's not perfect"

Mina: "We're here for our lessons"

Jihyo: "Just nothing hard yet"

Dahyun put on a helmet "Nah I'm ready for the hard stuff"

Y/n laughed: "Then get bubble wrap and wrap yourself in that"

Y/n hugged Nayeon, and they all finished their ice cream. Hopefully they don't break a bone learning to skate, but I guess Y/n doesn't need to act like them. She's her own person, so to answer the question

Why can't you act like us?...

Well, it's good to be different, so don't let anyone say otherwise. Unique and difference is what makes you... You.

I'm sorry for taking soo long. But I finished this story and I hope to comeback with a new story sometime soon, I mean semester is over so I need something to do right?

Well I might do one more chapter explain the whole skating experience but for now, hope you enjoyed this short story and come back for more stories later