each other's well wishers

Ahaan: but ishqi tumhe jaana chahiye
Ishqi: nhi avm , mai nhi jayungi
Ahaan: are ishu
Ishqi: nhi baat khatam , I am not going and that's final.
And she left out of their room

Few months back ishqi told ahaan about her dream to become a buisness women. Ahaan wanted to fulfill every dream of her lady love. So he decided to enrolled her name in the London school of economics. He thought to surprise her so he told her that it's just that the entrance test was just for a job interview. Ishqi gave and secured a good rank. Then he knew that his wife is really talented and capable.
Now when he showed her the acceptance letter she refused to go leaving him all confuse.

Coming back to present
Ahaan came down following her
Ahaan: par kyu nhi Jaana..batao toh...ye toh dream tha na tumhara
Ishqi: hn tha but ab mujhe khi nhi Jaana
Chachi: are ishqi beta kyu mna kar rhi hai. Kitna acha mauka hai tere liye kuch karne ka
Kartik: hn bhabhi , London school of economics ...koi choti baat thodi hai. Bhabhi ye toh golden chance hai apne sapne pure karne ka.
Dadi: ishqi puttar tujhe jana chahiye. Tu toh itni samajhdaar hai Kudiye..phir kyu mna kar rhi hai.
Ishqi: bas mujhe nhi jaana and she again ran to her room.

After 10 mins , ahaan came and saw her sobbing.
Ahaan: ishqi kya hua , kyu ro rhi ho?
Ishqi: aap mujhe kyu bhej rhe hain
Ahaan: kyuki mai chachta hu meri ishqi ke saare sapne pure ho
Ishqi: but mai nhi Jaana chahti
Ahaan: kyu ...batao toh kya problem hai.
Ishqi hugged him tightly and cried : mujhe aapse door nhi Jaana woh bhi 2 saal ke liye.
Ahaan was quiet and blushed a little: tum seriously iss wajah se mna kar rhi ho
Ishqi nodded.
He kissed on her ears and her forehead.
Ahaan: tum na sacchi kishki ho. Mai milunga na tumse tumhari chuttiyon mein aur mai kabhi kabhi aa bhi jaya karunga London.
Ishqi: phir bhi...mujhe nhi rehna aapke bina
Ahaan: sachi batao , agar ye University India mein hoti toh tum mna Karti
Ishqi: nhi
Ahaan: it means tum karna chahti ho apna sapna pura.
Ishqi looked towards floor.
Ahaan: ishqi hamara pyaar ek dusre ki success mein hurdle kabse ban gya. Mai tumhe sabse top par dekha chahta hu. Acha chalo apne liye nhi mere liye toh jaogi na.
Ishqi: avm??
Ahaan: please
Ishqi nodded and ahaan hugged her immediately.

Soon the day came when ishqi had to leave. Though ahaan was the one who did all this for her..atlast it was most difficult for him to let her go. He was so upset but he didn't showed that on his face.

Ahaan: saari packing ho gyi
Ishqi: hn avm
Ahaan: okay good , sab cheezein rakh li na
Ishqi: hn avm
Ishqi took ashirwad from everyone. And ishqaan left for airport. It was only 15 mins left for ishqi to go. Ahaan was trying best to held his tears but ishqi noticed it. She hugged him tightly and said: aap ro sakte hain. Mere samne strong banne ki zaroorat nhi hai
And he sobbed on her shoulder.
Ahaan: I will miss you so much
Ishqi: I will miss you too
Ahaan: bahot zyada khyaal rakhna apna. Tum sabse precious ho mere liye. Jaisa bhej rha hu waisi hi wapas chahiye mujhe meri ishqi.
Ishqi: bilkul esi hi milegi. I will miss you too. Aap bhi dhyaan rakhna aur time pe khana kha lena. Mai daily phone karke report lungi.
Ahaan: okay madam. I love you jaan
Ishqi: I love you too meri jaan.
They smooched each other hard.

Ishqi left and ahaan went to office. It's been only an hour she left and he was already missing her.
Ishqi's condition was neither good.
Whole flight she was thinking about him.

She reached London and messaged him. Then she went to the house that ahaan specially rented for her for two years. There were 4 servants to take care of her and a friend of ahaan who was a doctor was assigned to check her sugar levels accordingly. A car for her to travel and all the sugar free items for her to eat.
Ishqi didn't knew that he did so much.