anyways victory is mine

Ishqi was working in Khurana's. A month before she got to know that Malhotra's and Khurana's are rivals. She asked ahaan if he had any issue. Ahaan refused and said ," Khurana's are our rivals but also part of top 10 biggest companies in india. I am proud of you that you got a chance to work with them and I will never let my ego to come between your success. So why would I have any objection? Do your work honestly and with same hard work as you did before knowing about our rivalry. And ofc we have a healthy competition so don't worry"
He kissed her forehead and assured her.

Ishqi was appointed as coo of the company last month by the board of directors only as the result of her hard work. Twist is that no one in the company knew that she was wife of Ahaan Veer Malhotra.

There was a foreign client who was searching for the best constructers to give their project. The project would be highly beneficial for any company as it was of 200 crores. So clients decided to invite top 10 companies together to present their presentation.

Ahaan and ishqi both were invited and they were working very hard on their presentation. Although they were not revealing their schemes showing their honesty to their work they both were wishing best for each other. They were working in same room , drinking lot of coffees , giving each other head massages and taking some breaks to cuddle in between.

Finally it was the day of presentation.
Ishqi came out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe while ahaan was sleeping peacefully. She went near him took a view of his peaceful sleeping face giving him a kiss on his forehead and waking him up.
Ishqi: uthiye ahaan , subah ho gyi
Ahaan: 5 mins more please
Ishqi: ahaan aaj bahot important meeting hai. Jaldi uthiye .
Ahaan: oh yeah...(he opened his eyes pulled his wife closer to him) good morning
Ishqi: good morning , aap fresh ho jaiye , mai aapke kapde nikal deti hu

He got up and got fresh white ishqi changed in her outfit and also took out ahaan's. He also changed into his.

 He also changed into his

Ishqi's outfit

Ahaan's outfit

Ahaan's outfit

They both went down and touched elder's feet.
Dadi: khush raho , jeete raho
Sonu: all the best bhai , all the best bhabhi
Chachi came with dahi cheeni
Chachi: aaj mere dono bacho ka itna important din hai. Chalo fatafat ye dahi cheeni kha lo
Chachu: Kitna sahi hai hai dono mein se kisi ko bhi deal mile , celebration toh hamare ghar hi hogi.

Ishqaan: thankyou
Ahaan: Kartik kha reh gya chachi , presentation present toh use hi karni hai
Kartik from back : aa gya bhai , final check kar rha tha.
Ishqi: wow Kartik , looking smart
Kartik: thankyou bhabhi, aap aur bhai bhi bahot ache lag rhe ho
Kartik: all the best bhabhi for today. Aap aag laga dena wahan
Ishqi: thankyou Kartik and all the best. I know tum bahut acha karoge.

 I know tum bahut acha karoge

Kartik's look

They all had breakfast and left for their offices. Kartik in his car and ishqaan in theirs.

In front of ishqi's office car stopped. Ishqi was about to go when ahaan stopped her and kissed her hands , her cheek and her forehead.

Ahaan: you look beautiful in this . All the best for today. I know you will rock. You got this.
Ishqi (too kissed his forehead) : all the best to you too. No one will be happier than me if you won this. I love you. And yes....stay away from all the girls that would be present there as they would not going too. My banda is looking so handsome. So if I see you near anyone I will break her face and it will be your fault.
Ahaan laughed : okay ma'am. Any other command.
Ishqi smiled at him and pecked his knuckles.

They bid byee.
After 3 hours , all the companies came. Ishqaan saw each other and passed a smile.
After 2 presentations , it was Kartik's presenting Malhotra's. He tackled everything effortlessly. Ishqaan were proud to see how quick Kartik was learning buisness.

After Oberoi's it was Ishqi's turn. She saw ahaan from stage and he guestured thumbs up. Ishqi gracefully presented everything. Ahaan was watching her being a proud husband. After her presentation , ahaan and Kartik were the one to clap loudly.

After 40 mins of break , client's came to stage to announce the company they choose for giving their project.

Client: every one's presentation was so impressive that it made us so difficult to choose. So after a hard judging we decided to give our project to ......... KHURANA's

Everyone Clapped for them. Ishqi and mr. Khurana went to stage to sign the contract.
Everyone were congratulating them. Ahaan went to Mr. Khurana with Kartik.

Mr. Khurana: hello mr. Malhotra
Ahaan: hlo mr. Khurana. Congratulations for the deal
Mr. Khurana: thankyou. Your presentation was also good but our was slightly better. Sorry for your loss.
Ahaan: who said I lost something? Whether you get project or me , victory was mine anyways.
Mr. Khurana: sorry I didn't understand
Ahaan: it's okay. I will tell you how
You coo Ms.
( He was about to say but stop when ishqi screamed ahaan , ran and hugged him tightly. He reciprocated the hug with same passion)
Ishqi: I got the contract
Ahaan: congratulations , I knew my girl did so much hard work. You deserved this and all the success in this world.
Ishqi: thankyou. I am so happy Today. (Still in each other embrace)
Mr. Khurana: sorry to disturb but ms. Ishqi is your??
Ahaan: wife. She is ishqi ahaan Malhotra. I said I won both way.

Ishqi came out of his embrace when Kartik came and hugged her. She reciprocated it too.
Kartik: congratulations bhabhi. Maine kha tha na aag laga doge. My bhabhi Is a rockstar.
Ishqi: thank you Kartik.

Mr. Khurana: then I should congratulate you too. Congratulations. You must be very proud of her. She is our best employee.
Ahaan: thankyou. Indeed I am a proud husband. And yeah , there is a party specially organised for my ishqi's success. You are invited. I already sent the invitation in your office. Please come
Mr. Khurana: sure I will. Congratulations mrs. Malhotra. You too are perfect couples
Ishqaan blushed while Kartik smiled looking at them.

At home , everyone congratulated ishqi. Ahaan gifted her a diamond ring. In evening , a grand party was organised. Ahaan introduced ishqi as a buisness woman. Everyone were adoring the couples that no matter what they are happy for each other success. They were each other's biggest wellwishers and were so much in love.

End!!!!

************************************

Do tell me how it was
Toodles ☺️