the bet

Ishqaan were in their room having an adorable fight as ishqi asked ahaan to watch a romantic movie. But ahaan wanted to watch thriller. Ishqi challenged that he can't watch a romantic movie as he will sleep cause he is unromantic. It hurted ahaan the mahaan's ego and he said that he will watch jab we met without sleeping.

Ahaan : I can watch jab we met without sleeping
Ishqi: nhi aapke bas ki hi nhi hai
Ahaan: bet?
Ishqi: kesi bet?
Ahaan: if I will watch the movie without sleeping then I can make out with you anywhere and anytime I want.
Ishqi: wh..what?
Ahaan: yeah... Scared?  (smirking)
Ishqi: mai aur scared?
Ahaan: yeah that's why you are not accepting it?
Ishqi: okay but this be valid only for one time.
Ahaan: hn done. Already conditions? Matlab you know you will lose.
Ishqi: (mumbled) maybe I want to
Ahaan: kya bola?
Ishqi: kuch nhi , chaliye movie shuru karte hain
Ahaan: 10 mins ruko , I will be back phir shuru karte hain.
Ishqi: arey kahan ja rhe hain
Ahaan: arey ruko toh , I will be back.
Ishqi: okay
(He went down and drank a big mug of black coffee )

After 10 mins , ahaan came back. And the movie started. Ishqi's focus was more on ahaan than movie as she was waiting for him to sleep but for her disappointment (or maybe happiness) he was not even yawning. It was already climax and there was no chance of ahaan getting sleepy or bored. Atlast movie came to end and ahaan was looking at Ishqi with his intoxicating eyes and a smirk reflecting his naughty ideas.

Ahaan: so you lose the bet
Ishqi: ummm..mmm ...wh..which bet?
Ahaan: don't act innocent
Ishqi was tongue tied
Ahaan: okay so be ready my dear wifey , I promise I will not wait till night tomorrow to take my reward.
Ishqi: besharam ho gye hain aap (blush covered her cheeks)
Ahaan: jo kehna hai keh lo. Chalo abhi so jaate hain , you will need energy Tomorrow.
(Kissing her forehead) good night dear wifey
Ishqi: good night love

Next morning , ahaan woke up and didn't find ishqi beside him.
Ahaan: Ishqi?
Ishqi: avm , I am in washroom. Aa rhi hu bas
She came out and was drying her hair. Ahaan was mesmerized by her look. He came and back hugged her.
Ahaan: you look beautiful wifey
Ishqi: thankyou hubby

Later ahaan got ready and they both went down , greeted everyone , had breakfast and left for office.

Whole day ahaan was giving her naughty looks , flirting with her and Ishqi was blushing hard. Office came to end and it was 6 pm in evening. Everyone had already left the office. Ahaan turned the cameras off and asked ishqi to join him in meeting hall in 10 mins.

In meeting hallIshqi: kya hua avmAhaan: I think I owe you somethingIshqi: (understood) ky

In meeting hall
Ishqi: kya hua avm
Ahaan: I think I owe you something
Ishqi: (understood) ky...kya
Ahaan: yaad nhi aa rha toh yaad dilau
Ahaan coming close to her grabbed her waist and put her on table. Came close to her and with his index finger slided her hair strands behind her hair. Bit her earlobe and said huskily
Ahaan: yaad aaya
Ishqi: ahhhh... aaan
Ahaan : lagta hai aa gya ( laughed a little)
Then he kissed her cheeks and her eyes gently. Gave her an Eskimo kiss while sliding his hand near the edge of her pants.
Ahaan: what do you want - soft or rough.
Ishqi: wild and raw
Ahaan: oh so my dear wifey wants to go wild...your wish my command

Ahaan removed her kurti swiftly in one go and her slided her pants in another. She was only in her sexy red lingerie.

Ahaan: you look so tempting ,. Don't know if today I will be able to stop or not
Ishqi: who asked you to stop?

He got hard down there cause of her words and smoothched his lips on hers. He was kissing her hungrily , playing with his tongue and sucking her lips harshly while his hand were massaging her hips.
After 3 round of kisses , he moved down to her chest which was going up and down. He opened her bra with his teeth while giving her hikeys and open mouth kisses. Ishqi was a mourning mess. He removed her bra leaving her naked up their. Pinched and twisted her nipples with her hand and licking her like an ice cream. He took her right breast in his mouth and was playing with left one with his hands.

After playing too much and turning them little red he made her lay on her back on the table and removed her panty making her naked completely. He kissed her inner theighs went up but ditched her main part and entered his tongue in her navel. Bitting and leaving a hickey there. While her hands were gripping his hairs and other was on his shoulders pressing them. Ahaan then left her and went to the mini refrigerator and took out some ice cubes. Ishqi's eyes were close as she was still in the effects that he was having on her.

Ahaan spread her legs wide on table getting a clear view of her vagina and her clit. Ishqi blushed hard knowing that he had clear view of her. She closed her eyes out of embarassment but soon mourned loud as feeling a burning sensation down there.

Ahaan was rubbing ice cube on her vagina and clit while giving her love bite on her waist.

Ishqi: ahhhhh...ahhhh... ahhhaan
Ahaan: hn bolo jaan

Soon her part went numb and all wet. Ahaan inserted his tongue down there and sucked all the water. He gave a soft bite there when ishqi shouted with pleasures. Ahaan mentally thanked that he made the walls sound proof. He inserted a finger. Ishqi pulled his hairs harshly and digged nails in his back from above his shirt.

Ishqi: ah...haan ...aahh....I can't... ple...please
Ahaan: tell me what you want me to do in clear words
Ishqi: ple... please...take me already
Ahaan: naah...more clear
Ishqi: ahaaan
Ahaan: as soon you will say I will do
Ishqi: ughh..fuck me damnit (shouted)
Ahaan blushed hard without wasting a min removed his pants and underwear and inserted in her in one go. He started thrusting fast.
After 25 mins , both released. He sat on chair panting with ishqi in his laps.

Ahaan: how was it?
Ishqi: awesome
Ahaan: I enjoyed it too ( pecked her lips) wanna have second round?
Ishqi blushed : Besharam bet is already over
Ahaan: don't tell me you don't want to do it again
Ishqi blushed harder and hid her face in his chest.
Ahaan: so mrs . Malhotra get ready for a sleepless night today.
Ishqi hugged him tighter and he Chuckled at her antics.

End!!!!

************************************

Do tell me how it was
Toodles ☺️