ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

he looked directly at me with his piercing, brown eyes.
His intense, deep voice ran through my entire being and caused me to immediately obey his commands.
I slowly walked over to one of the seats at the black table and sat down.
After I had done this, the brooding man also came over and sat on the other side of the table in his original seat.

"I must ask you a few questions and you should answer as honestly as you can.", The man leaned forwards on the table and fully focused on my flushed face.

"I don't even know who you are or what you're going to do to me, why should I give you any sort of information?"

"Well, if you keep insisting on knowing who I'am, my name is Choi Mujin."
He sat back as he gave me this information.
"Does that really change anything?"

I rolled my eyes at how useless his answer was. I was expecting him to at least tell me the reason for my abduction but instead, he gave me a stupidly vague reply.

"Now you must listen carefully and answer my questions."

I folded my arms and avoided eye contact with him but continued to listen.

"First, I want to know exactly what your ties are to that man."

I sat there in silence for a few seconds before replying,
"That's none of your business."

Mujin got up from his seat and walked over to my side of the table. He leaned against the surface directly in front of me and took out a cigarette from his shirt pocket which he lit up with a gold lighter.
He blew the smoke in my direction with no consideration for how I would react.
I coughed a few times by the sudden overload of smoke but he completely ignored me and continued to smoke.

After pausing for a minute, he said,
"You're just making this harder for yourself."
He then went back to smoking once again.

"I have nothing to lose", I smirked ever so slightly as I clearly said these five words to him. I felt much better after finally being able to accept this fact.

"Is that so?", Mujin took out his knife from his suit pocket and twirled it around in his hands.

"If you would rather not have contact with this knife then I suggest that you listen to me and answer when I ask you to."
He commanded me but I had no intention to take on board his words.
Slowly, I got up and walked closer to him until
There was just a few centimeters between us.
Despite the intimacy, Mujin continued to smoke his expensive cigarette.

"What if we make a deal? You let me go and I'll give you something else in return...", I smoothed out his collar and gently moved my eyes over his form.
This wasn't like me at all - I wouldn't usually just give up my body like that no matter how desperate the situation was but in this case, I was completely helpless.

All of a sudden, Mujin stood up straight; causing for there to be barely any space between us.
"It doesn't work like that around here."

I felt cold metal and gentle hands suddenly grip my waist, sending a shiver down my spine.
However, without even leaving any time for thought, this pleasant feeling was followed by a sharp, burning sensation in my side.
I flinched and pushed Mujin away as I saw him take his cigarette and press it against my side. The pain was like no other: torturing and tormenting every inch of my body.

"I told you to cooperate."
Mujin sneered as he let the cigarette fall to the ground afterwards, putting it out completely with his designer derby shoes.

"I don't care what you do, I'm not giving you any sort of information!", I yelled at the psychopath as I backed away; only causing him to walk towards me.

"Let me repeat the question for you if that makes it easier", he put his hands in his pockets and kept getting closer,
"What are your ties to that man you were with in the warehouse?"

"How many times do I have to say this? I'am not obligated to tell you anything!"

"Fine. Have it your way."
Without warning, Mujin suddenly grabbed me and shoved me onto the tabletop behind him.

I widened my eyes in shock at his rapid action but I realized that if I showed any sign of fear, I was letting the psycho win. Once again, I regained my calm composure and stared up at him almost absently.
He gently traced the blade of his sharp
Knife across my cheek. Then my neck. Then down to my collar.

"You have such great features", he half whispered,
"It would be a shame to see them ruined", suddenly, he pressed down with the knife on the exposed skin by my collar, leaving a trail of dark red blood trailing down my shirt.