♡•𝐽.𝑊𝑦•♡

•♡•

•♡•

You loved his hands.

Whether they were holding onto your waist, while you sat on his lap. His head resting on your shoulder, as his infectious laughter rings through your ears.
Or they were wrapped around your throat as he pounded into you, like you would be the last thing he'll ever have sexual contact with.
It didn't matter the circumstance, you always thought his hands were attractive.
He knew this, and he loved to use it to his advantage.
This particular time, you were laying next to Wooyoung on the big couch in the common area of the dorms.
All the boys plus you were relaxing, talking, or watching the random netflix show that was on, originally for background noise.
It was cold out, as winter was nearing, and you were cuddled up with Wooyoung under a fuzzy red and white blanket.
You had your head laying on Wooyoung's chest, as he played with your hair.
You were getting drowsy from sleep, and from listening to Mingi and Yunho talk about god knows what.
You were only half paying attention to the two boys, as Wooyoung's gentle stroking of your hair was lulling you to sleep.
Your brain starts to stray away from the relaxing sensation of your hair being played with, as other thoughts started plaguing your mind.
You started imagining those same hands that were doing one of the most innocent things, holding onto your thighs or gripping your ass as he fucked you so good you were seeing stars.
You started imagining his soft moans in your ear, and how whiney Wooyoung is when you both have sex.
Of course these thoughts of your boyfriend only made you horny.
You squeezed your legs together in an attempt to release some of the pressure building up between your thighs.
You tried to make it subtle, but to no avail, Wooyoung seemes to notice your squirming, and decides to do something about it.
Without saying anything, he moves his free hand to your thigh.
You were both covered by the blanket, so everything was hidden.

•♡•

Reader POV

I look up at Wooyoung, and he just puts a finger to his lips, indicating that I need to be quiet.
'Oh god' I think. This means he's planning something, not that I minded though.

He slowly moves his hand closer and closer to my inner thigh, rubbing sma circles on it with his thumb.
I could feel myself getting more and more turned on, the closer he got.
He continues to move his hand really close to my crotch.
I let out a shaky breath.
The heat pooling between my legs was getting worse, and I could tell he was loving it.
He eventually looks me in my eyes, non-verbally asking for consent, since there were others in the room.
I nod my head, giving him the go ahead.
He may be a horny motherfucker, but that doesn't mean he's not respectful of me and my boundaries. I love him for that.
He moves his hand directly over my crotch, slowy rubbing over my clit through my grey sweatpants.
I cover my mouth with the sleeve of my hoodie (that I stole from Wooyoung), to muffle my moans.
He notices this and he lets out an amused snort of air. (A/n: Istg if you don't know what I'm talking about I will cry.)
I just roll my eyes at him.

He finally moves his hand into my pants and underwear.
I've subtly shifted position, so he could have better access to me, making it look like I was readjusting to get comfy again.
He starts to play with my clit again and I now bite onto the sleeve to shut myself up.
"Hey guys, do you want to watch a movie?" Hongjoong asks. "We can make popcorn if you all want?"
"Hell yeah!" Mingi says excited at the leader's suggestion.
"Alright. You guys can pick out a movie, Seonghwa, could you help me get the popcorn?"
"Sure Joong. Oh and Mingi, we're not watching the bee movie again." Seonghwa says to Mingi, unamused.
"God damn it!" Mingi whines.
"It's a good movie."
"Not after the 100th time watching it, it isn't." Seonghwa argues.
I chuckle at the boys squabbling, but am instantly snapped back to my boyfriend pleasuring me under the blanket, when he decides to move two of his fingers to my entrance and inserts them.
This causes me to turn my head into him.
I disguise it to look like I'm just cuddling into his chest.
"Aww, you two are so sweet." Yeosang coos at the both of us.
"Thanks hyung." Wooyoung smiles at the older boy. Being as inconspicuous as possible.
With all my ability to respond without moaning I look at Yeosang.
"Thanks Sangie." I say to the boy.
The nickname making his cheeks flush pink.
This obviously doesn't go over well with Wooyoung.
He starts to finger me more aggressively to get a reaction and show he wasn't impressed.
"Shit." I whisper under my breath.
The two eldest members enter the common area with three full bowls of popcorn.
"Here you guys are." Seonghwa hands us a bowl for us two to share. The other two bowls being shared amongst the seven other boys.
Yunho puts the lights out, and Wooyoung seizes this opportunity to wrap the other hand that was originally playing with my hair, around my neck, doubling the pleasure I was already recieving.
I let out small pants and breaths, as his hand squeezes a bit tighter around my throat.
He knows how much I love being choked by him.

I feel my release getting closer and I know he knows as well.
We've had sex enough times for him to know my body language.
He speeds his fingers up, nearing me to my release.
"Cum for me darling." Wooyoung says in my ear. His voice deep and raspy.
My eyes roll back in my head as I finally release.
I lay there breathing heavy, trying to quietly catch my breath.
I realize that the other boys are paying attention to the movie, which was lilo and stitch, as per request of Yunho.

Wooyoung shifts his position and leans to my ear.
"Do you want water or anything sweetheart?"
I shake my head no.
"I have to use the bathroom real quick, I'll be back to cuddle with you. I promise." Wooyoung kisses me on the forehead and gets up.
I see Seonghwa shoot us a weird look, and he gets up after Wooyoung.
'He must know, he knows everything...somehow' I think to myself.
My panties feel uncomfortable, so I get up to change.
"Where are you going?" Hongjoong whispers.
"I'm going to change into pajamas, I'll be right back Joongie." I say to the silver haired boy.
He just nods, and I leave.

•♡•

Wooyoung's POV

I finish up in the bathroom, and head to the kitchen to get a glass of water for me and Y/N.
I know she said she didn't want anything, but I worry too much, so she's getting water.
I hear soft footsteps behind me as I'm grabbing a glass out of one of the cabinets.
"I swear Wooyoung, if anything got on the couch I will kick your ass."
I hear the familiar voice threaten from behind me.
I recognize the voice to be Seonghwa's.
'How the fuck did he find out?' I question.
"N-no Seonghwa hyung. Nothing did I promise." I respond, afraid I'm going to get my ass beat.
"Good." He says, walking over to the cabinet with the cups in it.
"Next time, if you're horny, please save it for the bedroom. I don't need to know about it." Seonghwa sighs.
"Yes hyung, sorry." I give a little bow and leave the kitchen.

I swiftly make my way back to the common area, because he scares me when he's in mother mode.
I see Y/N sitting on the couch cuddled in the blanket.
I resist the urge to take a picture of her, and instead mumble a quiet 'aww', under my breath.

I sit down next to her handing her the glass, which she takes with a playful eye roll.
"I said I didn't need water, Woo."
She whispers, smiling at me.
"I know, I know, but you haven't had water in a while and I don't want you to be dehydrated."
She chuckles, and plants a soft kiss on my cheek.
I set the glasses of water on the small table beside the sofa.
I then, take a seat and she buries her head into my chest, wrapping her arms around my waist.
I let out a content sigh, looking at the small girl in my arms.
'I love her with everything in me, and I don't know what I would do without her.'

•♡•

1480 words