14.3

I am now on the rooftop. There's a mini garden here so I decided to go here for fresh air. I sat on one of the benches to relax and try to clear my mind.

There are a lot of thoughts and feelings I can't understand. Am I jealous upon seeing Chaeyoung and that girl? But why? I have Grae, I am married. I should not feel this. I should only be jealous when Grae is involved but seeing them together and hearing that giant call her nickname which I bet only her can say, makes my heart throb and leaves me breathless. Why am I hurting right now when I should be happy that someone else can make Chaeyoung happy, something that I can not do for her.

I was busy with my thoughts that I didn't notice a tear falls on my cheek.

Of all the people why does it have to be you? Why does it have to be someone I can not have? Of all the time, why does it have to be now, now that I can't have you? Why were you too late to come into my life? Why do I have to like you when I'm already married, Son Chaeyoung?

"Please don't cry, Minari..."

Chaeyoung appears in front of me, wiping my tears. Do I like her that much that I'm imagining her right now? I move closer to her and pinch her cheek, she gave me a frown but smiled at me later on.

"Chaeng Chaeng~~~" I flash a smile as my cheeks reddened with the thought of calling her by a name only I can say.

"Are you ok, Minari?"

"Why am I hearing your voice, Chaeng Chaeng... Am I hallucinating?" I heard her chuckle.

"Are you drunk, Minari?" She pinches my cheeks and leans them towards her. She then hugs me.

Wait... She's here? She's real! I thought they were planning to go out to talk about what they have. I may sound selfish but knowing that she chose me over that giant makes me happy. I smile and hug her back. Nothing is more comforting than knowing that Chaeyoung is here beside me, as always. I don't care how it sounds, I don't care how wrong it is but I'll continue liking her.

(Background music: Counting Stars by One Republic)

I like you Chaeng Chaeng. Please be mine and mine alone. Please don't love somebody else other than me...