Loving you ~ Steve Rogers

Start from the beginning

That took you off guard. You never thought about that. To you, he was Steve Rogers. Your very shy boyfriend who only gets loud and wild when he had sex with you. Had he really had a lot of experience? While you were thinking about Steve's body count, he was knocking on the bathroom door.

"Honey, everything okay in there? I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable in any type of way. Just come out so that we can talk." His words made your heart flutter. You really were lucky with a boyfriend like Steven.

When you got out of the bathroom, you saw him sitting on the bed you were sharing. he was signaling that you should sit next to him. You slowly walked towards him and and took your place next to your boyfriend.

"So" Steve started talking. "You wanna talk about it?" You turned your head to his direction and saw that he was already smiling. That boosted your confidence and you started speaking.

"Does it bother you, that I had my fair share with men before you? I mean my body count is not big, but still. Are you mad?"

Steve looked down, took your hands and kissed your knuckles softly. He then looked back at you, with so much admiration in his eyes.

"Of course not, why would I be mad? Honey, your body count doesn't define you. It doesn't make you another person. You enjoyed you life, as you should. You're not less in my eyes. I'm just glad that you trust me enough to sleep with me. I am happy with you baby, and nothing can change that. Not even your body count."

You felt a teardrop rolling down your cheek. You were so happy that you found the love of your life.

"Now that we are on the subject, what is your body count Stevie?" You asked him, still curios since Natasha told you about it.

He arched his brow and gave you a smile.

"Wow, look how the tables have turned honey. So I have to tell mine before yours?" You just laughed at his comment and fell back on the bed.

"That's right pretty boy. Tell mommy, don't be afraid."

Steve almost chocked when he heard the word mommy. You knew that he had a mommy kink and used it sometimes during sex. He could never disappoint or disobey you. He sighed, fell back too and looked straight in your eyes.

" Two."

You sat straight up, utterly in shock what your boyfriend just said. Two? That could not be possible. He was the most attractive man you had ever seen in your life. It was probably a joke.

"You're kidding me right, just two? Like you slept with me and who else, Peggy?" Steve just nodded shyly and sat straight up as well. You got up and started walking rounds in your bedroom.

"Why is it so hard to believe that I slept with 2 women in my life? Is it weird?" He asked you, not understanding your reaction.

"No it's not weird honey. It's just, don't you have a lot of wild oats to sow? Or is that what you're doing with me? Oh my god, am I an oat?" You started to freak out and your heartbeat got faster and faster. Was he really thinking of you that way?

"Oh honey, you are not an oat." Steve stood up as well and was in front of you now. I-I mean, I don't know. I guess I'm just not an oat guy. I've only slept with women I've been in love with."

You got confused with his comment.

"But you only slept with two people?"

Steve sighed and walked closer to you.

"Right."

Your whole body felt like it was burning up and your heartbeat was so fast that if Steve didn't had super hearing, that he even would hear it. Everything was quiet, nothing mattered. You only could hear Steve's heart beating that was full of love for you.

he loved you.

"You love me Stevie?" You whispered, afraid that someone will hear your fragile voice, even if Steve was the only one in the room.

"I love you honey. I love you because when I look at your face, a strange sadness comes over me. It's like I know you from a long time ago. I feel your presence inside of me. Like you were also in the 40's and we were dancing together to your favorite song. I love all of you."

You couldn't help but smash your lips to his, falling in his grace. The kiss you shared was so intimate, it was the proof why you too were perfect for each other.

"I love you too, you know that right? I love you because you are the most meaningful of colors for me, I can neither draw, love nor accept a picture of a life without you."

He hugged you tightly, showing that he never wanted to let you go.

You hugged him back, showing that you never wanted to let him go.