'yeah!!! Tell me do you?' I send impatiently.

'hmmm.' she just hummed in reply.

'Then tell me.' I send back.

'uhhh.... Dad like to watch horse racing, he likes playing golf, and country concerts. And brother Chris..... He likes football, bts concerts, polo....' she replied...

'and yes painting also...' she send a massage after Massage immediately.

'ok thank you wifey!!' I replied with huge smile emoji with kisses and heart emojis.

'your most welcome Aaron.' she send with small smile emoji, I feel little hurt that she didn't call me hubby or husband...but never mind she calling me that soon.

I thought and smiled brightly.

'ok for now good night, take care of yourself and also our babies. I come soon to take you guys back with me.' I replied with hug and kiss emoji.

'good night, you to take care of yourself, sleep for now and don't take stress much. Babies send huggies and kisses to his dad.' she send. With hugs and kisses emojis.

'what about there Mumma? What she send to me?' I teased her with teasing emoji.

'she also send you a hug and good night kiss.' she replied with one hug and one kiss emoji.

I smiled ear to ear seeing her massage. And before sleep I searched for more ideas....

And sleep with smiling face, and planned all the way to impress them and from tomorrow my first plan is started with my father-in-law.

Next morning.....

I wakeup early, did my regular exercise and Gyming then took a long relaxing shower, changed into a pitch black Armani three piece suit, gelled my hair perfectly, wore my wrist watch and shoes. Then I take my phone, files and car key. And headed towards the dining room first and then office. I ate my breakfast quickly and take my way out.

On my way I stopped the car at one flower shop and buy a fresh orchids for uncle Henry. And then turn my car towards Brown's estate where they were living. I reached there in twenty minutes and directly went towards Chris's penthouse and rang the bell.

TING TONG!!

soon the door open by one maid and I move inside as they know me, because I come here on some days back. Uhhhh three days back to be exact.

I saw uncle Henry sitting in the living room taking his morning coffee and reading some news...... To be specific some horses upcoming race in our country. Yesssss! I got what I want... Ahhaaaa....

Before greeting him I move my eyes around me in hope to seeing a glimpse of Allena or babies. But no one was there. Uhhh...

"Good morning uncle Henry!" I greet him with smile and orchids.

He turn towards me and greets me back with a small smile and took those orchids from me.

"Good morning Aaron." He said.

"How are you uncle?" I questioned him for taking forward the conversation.

"I'm all good and healthy. Don't you have any work?" He asked......

Uhhhh! Old man...

"Well uncle, I came here to invite you for a upcoming horses race. There are one Gray family horse are also participated. And as I know you like this sport, so I'm sure you didn't miss this chance do you??" I said then questioned him.

"Really???? Do you have one??" He asked in disbelief.

"Yeah I have my own...." I said with little proud.

"Well when I'm used to rule in business world, I also have my own seven white horses, and all the seven was take a part in this race and they always win.... Uhhhh I really feel proud at that time by seeing them...." He said remembering his old days.

"Yeah is so good to have your own horses in race.... So are you coming with me???" I again questioned him..

"Yes I'm ready, just tell me the date and time." He said with huge smile.

"Ok uncle! I called you after finalized the seats." I told him when he nodded his head.

And then I headed towards my office. As I reached I called my PA, and told him to book the tickets of this race and also for front seats. And as I said he did, then I called uncle Henry to inform about this race.

"Hello uncle!" I greet.

"Hello Aaron! Did you call me to tell about this race?" He asked as soon as I greeted him. Ummmm EAGER MUCH!!

"Yes uncle! Actually I got the tickets of front seats, tomorrow at two in afternoon. I'll come to pick you up." I informed him.

"Ok Aaron! I'm waiting for tomorrow afternoon eagerly." He said and I. Disconnect the call, with a small smile towards my first victory.