"Yes, I already got it programmed into the GPS." Tim replied from the passenger seat.

"Then get going already. It takes longer to get to his house than it does to his workplace and I want us to arrive at the same time."

"Right. Sorry, boss." Roy responded. He shifted the van into drive and pushed on the accelerator, driving away from us and out of the parking lot.

"You guys," I looked away from the van driving out of the parking lot and looked back at the three men in front of me. "get your gear and pile into that one." I gestured to the small white Ford Taurus parked on the opposite end of the lot from the space we were standing in.

"I get the passenger seat." Seth called first but only a second or two later Kyle joined in.

"You can't call dibs unless you get there first." Kyle took off running.

"That's not fair, you fucker! You've got to count down first." Parker caught up to Kyle quickly as Seth started running after them.

"Screw you! I'll do what I want! First one there gets the seat, slowpokes." Kyle called back as he got closer and closer to the car.

I rolled my eyes as I started walking over after them and watched as they all clutched their gear bags to their chest while they ran to the car. They're like damn children.

"Suck my dick, losers!" Seth called as he passed both Parker and Kyle, getting to the passenger door first.

Seth reached for the door handle and opened the door, unknowing of the two men still running up behind him. He opened the door but before he could get in Kyle grabbed him with one hand while throwing his bag over his shoulder with the other, purposefully throwing Seth backwards. Parker tried to slip into the seat while Kyle and Seth were both distracted but Kyle let go of Seth and grabbed Parker, throwing him out of the way too.

Kyle finally sat down in the passenger seat and looked at the other two men with a proud grin on his face. "Who's the loser now, bitches?"

Parker and Seth both glared at him while I walked to the drivers side and leaned my chest against the door as I continued to watch them. They seemed to be having a silent stare off while the grin on Kyle's face never faltered.

"Are you children done yet?" I asked after thirty more seconds of their stare down. Seth sighed as he looked away and accepted defeat.

"Yeah, whatever." Seth threw his gear bag in the back of the car and sat down behind Kyle's seat while I sat in the driver's seat.

Kyle handed his bag to Seth as Parker walked to my side of the car to sit behind me. "Here, take this."

Seth reached into the front to grab the bag from Kyle as Parker opened the door behind mine and got in. Seth hit Kyle in the head with it as he pulled the gear bag into the backseat. "Sorry, didn't see you there." Seth sarcastically apologized.

Parker reached over to Seth and gave him a high five as they both had grins on their faces.

--------

I pulled the car into the back parking lot of Anthony Meager's workplace, which turned out to be a small supermarket, so I could watch the employee door in case he came out the back. "Parker." I looked at him over my shoulder. "You go around the front and stay outside to watch the front doors in case Meager comes out there."

"You two," I turned my attention to Seth and Kyle as Parker got his gear out of his bag and put it on. "I want you to both go inside and split up to look for him in there. Act like a normal customer and call me if you spot him. I don't want to have to chase him unless it's needed."