Not fuckin ready yet

Start from the beginning

Jack sighed before flopping over onto his pillow. He stared down at his blankets in an almost depressed manner.

DT frowned. "Can we do anything for you, man?"

Jack hesitated. "...I don't wanna be...alone..."

"We won't go anywhere, I promise." Ryan said as he looked at the other Jack's, Melrose and Adam.

Melrose nodded, "We aren't. We'll have like a small sleepover." He said with a small smile.

Adam smiled, "Yes we will, it'll be a family sleepover." He said as he looked at Jack.

Eighty smiled lightly. "We can make it fun. We can play sleepover games, we can watch movies and eat snacks...we can make it a little welcome home party...for you."

Jack's eyes filled with tears again. "...Me?"

"Yeah! We missed you, Jack. We all did."

Jack closed his eyes. His emotionless expression curled into a tiny smile. They'd...really do something like that for him?

Ryan saw the tiny smile, he smiled, it's good to see a smile even if it's small. Jack deserved to smile.. "You deserve it, bud. We missed you so much."

Adam smiled as he saw Jack smile, it's good to see it on his face other than the emotionless expression.

DT looked around at the others. "What should we do first?"

Adam thought for a minute, "How about..we play pictionary." He said with a smile.

Ryan nodded excitedly, "Yes, I love to play pictionary!"

Adam just chuckled, "That's because you can actually draw pretty well."

Jack shrugged. "Okay..." He sat up in bed.

Twenty, Victor, and Fifty exchanged confused glances.

Ryan looked at Victor, oh..right. "Pictionary is a game in which you play on a..team. One person goes up and they either pick a word or think up a word, they then draw it on a piece of paper or whatever you have to draw on.. Your team then has to guess what or who you're drawing. You're on a time limit, if your team doesn't get it in time the other team can steal the point." He said to them.

The three looked at each other again and shrugged.

"We'll figure it out," Fifty assured.

Ryan nodded, "You guys can be on my team, I'll make sure we win." He said with a chuckle.

Adam just shook his head at Ryan, he looked at Jack, "You can be with me if you want, J." He said with a smile.

Jack smiled lightly at him. He looked at who was left. "There's...an uneven amount."

"Whoever's left will be a plus one on whichever team they want," Eighty replied. "That's how we always played."

Melrose nodded, "Sounds good." He said with a smile. He looked at Victor and Ryan, he noticed that they've been closer, he was glad..Victor needed this..especially after everything that happened in their timeline.

Ryan looked at Adam, "Does your team wanna go first?" He asked as he took a seat next to Victor.

Adam nodded, "Yeah sounds good!" He looked to his team, "Want me to draw first?" He asked.

Jack tilted his head. "Sure."

The others nodded.

"Okay." Adam said as he got up and went to the whiteboard that Jack had in his room. He got a marker as he thought of a word, 'Sheep' he thought of. He gave a nod to Ryan to start the timer.