Chapter 1

A drone shot over The Bosphorus Bridge of Istanbul,

4:45 AM March 31, 2021

The camera passes with a transition to Shawn's room,

Shawn was sleeping in a position that he might fall on any moment

His alarm suddenly started ringing on "Tor lage re Murshid" by Taheri Huzur.

As the volume was high, he got scared by the music and fell from the bed

He came to his senses and took his mobile and saw that it was already 4:46 by then.

Meanwhile, Akito Chan sitting at her table and just finished her weekly drawing.

A sudden notification with an alarm came as," First day of School."

She went to see herself in the mirror and instantly regretted her decision for working overnight.

Akito rushing towards her room tripped on the floor and crashed on the door.

In the meantime Damien was smoking his wafer roll and reading cursed sh***. Suddenly his mom came into his room and it was that moment he knew he phooked up.

On the Other hand, Mehmet couldn't even sleep the whole night due to his excitement for the first day of school

He was so sleepy in the morning that he couldn't even move properly. So, he went to have some coffee but ended up making a coffee with a mixture of black cumin and super hot water.

When he took the first sip, the heat burnt his tongue and he spit everything outside the window which ended up falling on an old man's shiny head.

As a result, that old man started shouting," Who the hell did that?"

Almost everyone in the colony woke up by the shouting of the old man

Except for Ifan who was dead asleep wearing the school uniform

A swift transition to Diaz Gonzalez's house,

His wife shouting on him for not buying Bhindi last night

He was literally standing still and doing nothing..

6:00 AM

Everyone leaving for school

Damien was wearing a huge mask to cover the mark of the 5 fingers that his mom laid on his face through the slap, which looked like he was blushing.

Kasim running towards the bus with bread on his mouth with bbq sauce instead of jam

Ifan and Mehmet missed the school bus and took a local bus instead

Meanwhile, Akito chan and Shawn ended up sharing the same bus with the most cracked person onboard  MR. DIAZ

Shawn was sitting beside Mr. Diaz and randomly started reading the weekly comic by Coco powder(The real name was Akito chan). Mr. Diaz just randomly stalking on Shawn's phone as he mistakenly bought his Nokia 1200 instead of his broken iPhone 8, which he still flexes about.

Shawn was reading the manga and laughing at the story, meanwhile, Mr.Diaz laughed so hard that Shawn awkwardly stared at him and some moments of silence passed.

After some Boring 10 minutes ride to school with Mr. Diaz

Everyone entering the class

A random teacher comes in and says, "Sorry Orientation program has been canceled. Everyone head towards the Basketball court."

Kasim suddenly shouted, "Edai G."

Meanwhile in the Basketball court,

Mehmet and Ifan playing basketball and the Bully of the school Damien came and took the basketball from Mehmet...

And shot it to the hook to show how cool he was,

But he ended up breaking the Glass of the hook.

The scout of the school shouts, "Headmaster is coming." But everyone was too busy watching the Drama

Mr. Diaz makes his "Wannabe Hero Entry" and gave detention to everyone present in the basketball court.