Because guri maa in Delhi and sidharth in his factory...

And she her self hide it she thought he shouting her for her carelessness....

Sidharth eat dinner with a peaceful smile...

Then suddenly he hear rajiv loud voice....

Ahhhhhhhhh.....

Rajiv has tears in his eyes

Kya hua papa saying sidharth stand and rub his back....

Bhut bhut marchi hai....

Kya...

Haa haa beta

Shehnaaz also come with a tary in her hand...

She run towards rajiv and sidharth...

And put tary on table and goes near them...

Kya hua papa ji said shehnaaz...

Beta aj...marchi...bhut... jyada... daal... di...tune... bhut...marchi....hai....

Pani..pani...

She try to water glass to give rajiv..

Sidharth snatch that glass and throw it on floor...

Shehnaaz jump on her place...

Sidharth ji mai wo...chup ek dum chup....

He give one spoon kheer to rajiv mouth try give relive him....rajiv eat and smile evilly(monster)

Shehnaaz said papa ji ap thik hai...

Haa jinda hai said sidharth...

She looked him and said sidharth ji with a creaky voice and teary eyes....

Ab kya natak kr rahi hai...hmmm
Phle khud hi marchi milati hai aur ab ye natak said sidharth laoudly...

Sidharth ji maine...

Kya sidharth ji...

Khana kis ne banaya....he asked her dangerously...

Mai....maine...

To dekh Papa ki  halat...ase banta hai khana....ya papa jhut bol rahe hai....

Nhi mera wo maltb nhi....chup he said laudly his eyes turn red...

He himself taste rajiv veggie...and drink one glass water because of chilly...

Maine jb sabji khayi mere bowl m to normal thi to papa ke khane m itni marchi kese aayi bta....

Asa tune jaan bhuj kar kiya hai na... asa to ho hi nhi Santa ki humari sabji m marchi kam hai aur papa ki sabji m itni marchi saying he sheak her shoulder...

Chal chod sidharth ho gyi hogi galti...pura ghr sambhalti hai wo said rajiv...

Sidharth looked towards shehnaaz and said papa ye hum dono ke beech ki bat hai...

Thik hai beta mai room m jaa raha hu....

Bahu tu ek glass haldi wala dudh hi de dena mujhe mai to nhi kha pauga ye....

Shehnaaz nad'ds....

Sidharth pulled her by her arms and removed her veil...

Her eyes filled with tears...

Sidharth looked her and try clam himself..because her tears always make him weak....

But his ego came between them..

He said

Tujhe pata hai na papa ko marchi wala khana manna hai....uss din bhi tune sugar wali chai papa ko di...uss din to maa ne apni kasam de kar rok liya tha....

Humdard💕💕💖💖💖💖जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें