part 7

Hlw kese ho sab ....
Let's start

Shehnaaz pov continue

Ab se yhi meri duniya hai ...mera sab kuch hai....
Mai inhe kabhi naraz nhi krugi...ye jesa cahate hai wesa hi krugi...wese hi rahugi...ye srif mere...mere( confused)🙄 kya naam liya tha mami ji ne...

Sidharth....
Srif mere sidharth hai
Her pov...end with sidharth voice

Sana samjhi tum hi sana ho meri sana my wife....

He continue

To kya tum tayar ho Mrs. Sidharth pratap singh banne ke liye ...making shehnaaz eye's gilter in happiness...

Shehnaaz bi*e her lips look towords him and nad's with a little pout making him gr*on....

Controlling himself for  bit*ing her lips....

He drag her to door and pinned her near by wall
and spoke "words" sana little rude
Shehnaaz looked towords his eye's and spoke " ji"...

When sidharth again spoke
Ji kya sana pura bolo
She shiver by his demand but look in his eye's  and see so much of love for her...

Then she spoke softly in whisphering " ji mai tayar hu Mrs sidharth pratap singh banne ke liye"
After listening his name for the first time and for shehnaaz sweet voice...sidharth heartbeat beat faster...like he run's for a marathon....

He kiss her forehead and took her both plams in his palm....
sana maine phle kabhi bhi kisi bhi ladki ko palat ke nhi dekha ....
Tum hi pheli ho aur aakhiri bhi

I LOVE YOU JAAN after listening her new name as a JAAN shehnaaz get emotional.... and her eye's filled with tears
When he continue taking her face in his plams...
Tears roll down from her eye's....she hug him tightly...and whisper thank you....

Sidharth got confused and looked towords her...and she also looking him from his chest like a small kitty...he chucked her small wife who is looking life ka kitty in front of him...
Then hi asked her Thank you kis liye

Meri life m aane ke liye she said looking in his eye's....

Mujhe Thanks nhi kuch aur sunna hai...jaldi se bolo sidharth said in demanding voice...

JALDI...

I LOVE YOU TOO SIDHARTH JI
They both talking in eachother arms... then they broke the hug and looked eachother sidharth face has braod smile..were shehnaaz move her eyelashes down and smile shyly and move her hairs stand beside her ear....

Shehnaaz bi*e her lower lips looking towords him....
sidharth smile brightly to see her face which is look like a tomato....

Long update....
Next part marriage

Humdard💕💕💖💖💖💖जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें