part 9

2nd update

Of the day

Shehnaaz mama mami not at all interested in this marriage....unko to marriage complete hone ka intazar hai .....

Guri maa took her veil....
He took sindoor and going to put it in her mang ....
When his eye's fall on her face ...
His eye's glittering in happiness to see her first  love as his wife....

shehnaaz is sitting there with close eye's.....

Guri maa shake his shoulder....he came back to his senses then he filled her maang

he came back to his senses then he filled her maang

All rituals has done

Soon vidai

Shehnaaz didn't cry for her mama mami she only cry for her childhood friend pihu....she thought how her life change in a one day....

Shehnaaz is still on her own world she didn't look him for once but sidharth eye's are glued at her

His eye's are roaming all over her curves...he intensely gazing her face....

Her juicy lips
He rembers that how he adore her all the time when she come to the factory....

He has a big dream to su* k that juicy lips....
To see her b** bs nak*d
To make love with her

Then his eye's travel to her b** bs which hidden  behind her dupatta....

His wild thought is making him ha*d his eye's are getting darker....then he close his eye's to control his hormones.....

On other hand full of notes beg....
Rajiv pratap singh give to gills....
And said isme itne pase hai ki tumhari 7 pushte bhi aaram se bethkr kha sakti hai....
Ye lo or ab tumhara humara koi rishta nhi h
Tumne apni beti ko beech diya hai hume ab se wo mere sidharth ki molki hai ( molki means jise kharid kr laye ho) tumhe uska mol mil gaya hai ab humse to usse tumhara koi rishta nhi hai...humra yha ke nukar bhi isse jyada kamate hai Isliye mai ni chahta ki humare videshi contractors ya mere party ke neta ko pta chale ki iss jagha se uth kr wo ladki humari havali ki choti mukhiyan banni hai...samjhe....

Baki jb wo kl akhiri bar pag fere ke liye aaye to usse samjha dena  samjhe....
Ki tumse or iss ghr se uska koi lena dena nhi hai....

Shehnaaz mama mami said together ji ji mukhi ji ab wo kon or hum kon....apko chote mukhi ji ke liye ek nokrani mil gyi hai or hume humre pase...or wo kisi ko kuch ni bolegi uski aawaj hi nhi niakalti hai kisi ke samne srif aasu hi niakalte hai...

Rajiv pratap singh said...chalo chalta hu or yaad rahe jo maine bola hai...agr wesa nhi hua to tumhe pta hi hai mai kya kr sakta hu....
He continue...when his ph ringing
He attend call haa sidharth beta bolo
Hanji papa ap kaha hai apki car nhi dikh rhi hai ...hum pahuchne wale hai
Rajiv said aa raha hu beta wo bahu ke liye jo sara naya saman mangwaya tha ussi ki payment krra hu ....ab wo apne purne ghr jesi chize to istmal nhi kregi glared at shehnaaz mama mami and cantinue  tumhe to pta h unki or humari sanskriti bilkul alag hai....then sidharth said thik hai papa....
He cut the call and move for there....
Shehnaaz mama mami also come towords their home....

Soon  shehnaaz sidharth and guri maa and some workers reach home....

Pratap villa

Shehnaaz open widely to see ma mension

Shehnaaz open widely to see ma mension...she pov  hyee mere rabba ye 3 log itne bade ghr m rehte hai hum to 5 log 2 rootm set m bhi aram se rehte the...her pov broken guri maa voice
Guri maa performed aarti some rajisthani rituals...making shehnaaz nervous....because it is new for her new house new realtions...new people and new culture....and she has no idea how to do...what to do...but guri maa guide her to perform a rituals....feeling northerly vibes to her she has comfortable...but  see some fear on guri maa eyes that's why some time guri maa speak loveably and the next movement rudely....

That's it now

Next part is mature content so who cannot comfortable don't read