Friends. Friends?

When I go to open the door, he grabbed my arm and didn't let me open it.

"Give me a minute." I nod to what he said and back away from the door. He breathes heavily for a few minutes.

"When you open that door, I want you out of my house," he says sternly.

I nod. Then he nods his head, telling me to open it. Everyone watches us come out. I grab my phone from the counter and start walking out.

Leo asks, "Where are you going?"

I answer, "To my house."

He looks kind of angry. He follows me out and says, "I'm sorry he's being like this. Thank you for coming."

I just sigh. I don't have anything else to say. Well, except for, "Do you believe me?"

Leo thinks to himself. "Yeah, I do."

I smile a little, "That makes one person."

"I'll talk to Kendall, but I don't know what to say to Mark," he says. I nod, me either.

Leo walks me to my house. "One of us will be back so that you can sleep," Leo says.

I shrug, "Don't worry about it. An intruder is the least of my issues. I really just want to be alone."

"We'll come back anyway," he says then walks out.

I turn on the tv and relax. I hope Jack's doing better than me.

I wake up to a knock on my door. I go to open it, confused on why they wouldn't have just opened it. It's like midnight.

I stop when I see who it is. Jack. I slowly open the door.

"Jack-,"

He interrupts, "Are you okay?"

I furrow my eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

"What happened?" he asks.

"Oh. Um, I don't want to talk about it."

"Shut up and tell me."

"Some guy came in while I was sleeping. Nothing happened, but Mark is pissed because he thinks I initiated it, even though I was literally asleep."

Jack's fists clench, along with his jaw, but he doesn't say anything. "How'd you even know something happened?" I ask.

"You went to the party."

"You were there?" I ask.

"No, but people talk Wendorf."

I nod, "Right." My emotions are all over the place. I feel like I am getting closer to the breaking point.

"I'm still mad at you," I mutter.

He nods, "I understand." He actually sounds like he means it.

A lump forms in my throat, telling me that I'm about to cry. My eyes fill with tears. He notices and pulls me into a hug. I wrap my arms around his neck as I cry. I wish that Mark would have done this for me, but I'm grateful for Jack.

It's silent for a while, until I mumble, "No one believes me."

I feel Jack nod. I don't want to say anything more.