Confused

Shay's POV :
Sasha... Since the Emison kiss I like her more than a friend but that's strange bc I'm not gay or maybe I am..

Every time I see Sasha and her boyfriend Hudson, my heart breaks in thousand pieces.

One week ago when I arrived home from Dubai, I went to the Warner's brothers and I met Marlene,Norman and Sasha. They talked about a scene.When I look in Sasha's eyes it was like I look in the night sky.

Suddenly Hudson came to us and kissed Sasha. I was so sad, ran into the bathroom and cried.

At this moment Marlene came into the bathroom and ask: "What's wrong, Shay?"

I replied: "I don't know."

Marlene hugged me and said: " It's about Hudson,right?"

I ask: "How do you know that?"

"Cause I'm -A and I know everything", Marlene laugh, "no real, when he came in and kissed Sasha you've cried.Do you love her..more than a friend?"

I answered: "I don't know."
Then I went home and got a message it was from Sasha, I was happy bc in the message stood:
" Meet me at the Warner's Brothers alone
-Sasha"

My brother brought me to the Warners Brothers.I'm waited for her at WB entry. Sasha came and asked:
" Hey. Why are you cried?"

I didn't answered her and cried again. Suddenly I replied : "Sasha, I cried because I-I.... have problems with my family"

" I'm so sorry for you", she said and hugged me. It felt so good and her smell smelt like strawberry
"Sasha? Can you bring me home, please?", I asked.

She replied: "Sure."

Then we were at her car and she drove me home.

At the front door I said: " Would you come in?"

She agreed. " I can order us a pizza if you want?, I laughed.

" Yes, I love pizza.", she answered. *Sasha's mobile rang*
" Hello" , Sasha said, "Hudson? A trip to Paris in two weeks? That's sounds great."

I was upset and shouted accidentally:
"Wait.. in two weeks.. Paris..the city of love?!"

Sasha hang up.

" Is that a problem?", Sasha asked surprising.

"Ya, of course is it because..eh nothing", I replied.

Sasha was angry: "Shay? What's your problem?"
*doorbell rang*

"I think that's our pizza", I went to the door, but Sasha held my arm: " Don't change the subject! What's the problem, Shay?"

" Hudson didn't deserve you, you deserve someone better", I said, "someone who really loves you, someone like me..."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What do you think about it?