𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

Kenji and my arm are brushing while I can see Seok-hoon's gaze at us. Hayden clears his throat and took out his phone and started scrolling through it until Seok-kyung cut the silence.

"Since when did you moved here?" She asks. Hayden look up from her. "Yesterday."

"How could you even afford..." Seok-kyung mumbles then just look away. "My parents was supposed to buy the penthouse." Hayden said while using his phone.

"What?" Kenji asked. "But...Then we heard that there was someone already living there." Hayden replied.

"That someone is us." Seok-kyung eyed him.

I ask myself, who is he? His aura is...very different, you need to be cautious. He looks at us again, Seok-kyung along with Kenji and Seok-hoon looked away while I stayed staring at him.

He caught my eye and gave me a small smile when the elevator door, once again opened revealing the duo, Minhyuk and Jenny.

After class, Seok-kyung invited me to visit someone in the same building in Hera Palace, I don't know whose it is but they all seem excited and even brought some gifts with them. Minhyuk is the one who rang the door bell with Jenny beside him while I'm at the back.

The door opened revealing Rona. "Bae Rona?" I asked. "Hello!" Minhyuk greeted while holding the door open.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asks confused the same as me.

What the hell are they going to do now?

"Well, when you heard that you're classmate just moved in next door, is it strange to visit?" Jenny smiles which gives me the creeps of how nice they are right now. 

It is strange for you to visit...

"Are you surprised?" Rona glance at me before shaking her head. She welcomed us and they entered while I slowly walk in.

"So, this is the floor you live in...Sorry I didn't bring any house warming gifts." I told Rona and she just smiles. "It's fine though."

Everyone sat at the couch, I rolled my eyes.

They're rich kids but they don't have manners.

I walk along side Rona and we both sat at the same seat. Rona's mom came walking towards us with a tray of foods.

"I made this in a rush, so I don't know if it'll taste good." She chuckled nervously while placing it on the coffee table in front of us.

"It looks tasty though." I told her which makes her smile. "If I had known in advance, I would've prepared something more nice to eat." She apologizes. "Next time you guys visit, I'll make something delicious."

"Ma'am, I'm sorry but we would like to hang out, just ourselves." Seok-kyung said and I look at her in disbelief cause' obviously that's a bit inappropriate like this is their house.

"Oh, right, I'm so clueless. Well have a good time and you can stay late." She says. "I hope we aren't a bother though. Thank you for the food." Eun Byeol says and I can't stop myself but to mentally scoff.

"No problem, I'll excuse myself now." She gave a pat on my shoulder and walk away. Everyone exhaled and relax themselves.