Bobshusbandforever - YANDERE! BOSIP + HIGHSCHOOL AU

Oh Bob my beloved, you look so handsome today. You look good everyday. Your blue hair blowing in the wind, your blue eyes sparkle like the stars in the sky, and your warm smile makes everthing better. I need to have you all to myself. No one except me should admire your beauty. Anyways, I saw you talking to somebody yesterday and they looked. . . well, happy being in your presence  I mean who wouldn't ? But i need to get rid of them as soon as I can. You're mine and mine only. FOREVER.

    Bosip wrote in his journal on a bench, taking a glimpse of Bob from afar every minute. Bob was quite the popular guy. Being surrounded everyday, getting confessions from every boy and girl from his class, except for Bosip. Still, overall he was loved by eveeyone around him. Bosip on the other hand, wasn't as popular as Bob. He did have many friends, gets confessions every two months, but he just wants Bob to notice him. That's all he needs to be happy and will so what ever it takes just for Bob to notice him. WHATEVER MEANS NECSESSARY.

    "Somebody helppp. . ." Bob ran as fast as he could from the fanboys/fangirls until he sat at the bench where Bosip was sitting. "hm ?"  Bosip looked up, confused. He was actually panicking because he finally noticed Bosip. "Please help me." Bob sighed, pratically begging Bosip.

"I guess I'll help you." Bosip gave a small smile.

"R-Really !? Thank you! It means a whole lot !!" Bob grinned brightly. 

"Yeah. No problem. But first, keep down your voice. You wouldn't want them to hear you. Just follow me." Bosip extended a hand for him to reach. Bob grabbed it. Bosip's heart started to beat quickly as the two ran quickly. Luckily, they escaped from there and became good friends shortly after.

- TWO DAYS LATER - (NOW BOSIMP'S POV)

    I see Bob hanging out with somebody. Weird. . . He's supposed to be hanging out with me right now. And the fact that they're (the person) blushing in front of him makes me mad. So I walked to him, putting on a smile. "Hey Bob."

"Oh hey Bosip !!" He waved to me.

"Could I talk to your friend in private ?" He nodded. "Great !" Bob walked away so it was just me and his little friend. "Listen here you little shit, I know what you're doing. Bob's mine so give up."

They looked scared, stuttering. "H-He's not yours !! I deserve him !" I sighed. "Give up and it'll be alright."  They shook their head. "Fine then."

-END OF BOSIP'S POV-

    Bosip and the person started to yell at each other. Luckily for them, no one was around. Just as Bob was coming back, the person slapped Bosip. Everything was going exactly to plan. He started to fake cry, holding his cheek. "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO RUIN MY CHANCE WITH BOB YOU BITCH !!" 

    "What's going on here ?"  They turned around, seeing Bob. "I-I can explain ! They w-were bullying me first !" Bosip was still 'crying ', wiping his tears. "A-All I did was try to make friends with them but they slapped m-me. . . T-They also said I'll never be friends with them. . ." Bosip sniffed. Bob shook his head in disbelief. "Wow, I thought I knew you. You've changed man. . . Come on Bosip, let's go."

    Bob walked away while the person started to tear up. Bosip wiped his tears, grinning. "Now you know Bob is mine. So back off." He whispered in their ears.

"And if you try to make another move, you're dead."