chapter 13 : love is a dagger !

Start from the beginning

Loki was pissed off , he looked the other way ...
" baby , do you mind leaving us alone for a moment ? " Stephen asks you still holding your face between his hands ...
" of course " you say smiling at him ...

Stephen sits on the chair across Loki's bed , he pointed at Loki to sit too ...

" she's great in bed , isn't she ? " Loki says trying to get under Stephen's nerve ...
Stephen smiles and said nothing , which made Loki angrier ...
he talked to Loki about his condition , which wasn't something new to Loki , he gave him few tips and advice , which wasn't anything he didn't hear before ...

" are we done here , I would like to go home " Loki says getting up ...
Stephen got up too , got closer to Loki who stood looking at Stephen right in into his eyes ...

" you're right , she's really great in bed , you know how I know ? " Stephen said ...

" please , tell me " Loki said tightening his eyes and crossing his arms ...
" because she rode my dick this morning " he says smiling watching Loki's smile fade away ...

" I might go visit her this evening , can't get enough of her " Stephen says winking at Loki before he walked away ...
" hey ! " Loki called for Stephen who turned to him saying nothing ...
" enjoy it while it lasts " said Loki smirking ...
" oh ! I will " Stephen said smiling before walking out of the door

Loki thought about telling him you cheated on him , but he knew if he did that he was going to lose you forever , that you will never forgive him , and for the first time , Loki actually put someone else's wishes before his own ...

Loki signed the papers Stephen left for him on the bed , changed his clothes and got out ...
The moment you saw him , you ran towards him ...
" are you leaving without me ? " you said walking beside him , he turned to you ...
" oh ! so you're done fucking him ? " Loki said before walking away leaving you standing there in the hallway ...

You didn't follow him after that , he seemed like he needed some time to calm down ...

The press was already waiting for him in front of the hospital , the moment they saw him they ran towards him blinding him with their flashes , and surrounding him ...
He seemed tired , couldn't even get through them , he did not even has his car , you were the one who brought him yo the hospital with your car ...
You walked out , stood beside him , grabbed his arm ...
He looked at you ...
" what are you doing here ? " he asked holding your hand tighter ...
" I'm taking you home " you said smiling ...
" are you guys back together ? " a journalist asked ...
" no , but we're still good friends , and we care for each other " you said pulling yourself and Loki away from the crowed , heading to your car ...
They kept asking , filming , but you kept walking before you got inside the car and drove away ...
" thank you " Loki says looking at you , you smile and say nothing , you turned on the radio to make the situation less awkward , you know he knew about you and Stephen , and it just made you feel uncomfortable ...
Loki tuned off the radio , turned to you and focused his sight on you driving ...
" I'm going to ask you this , and I'm only going to ask it once ... do you really love him ? "
You yourself don't know if you do love him , you turn looking at Loki for a moment before you run from his eyes ...
" to be honest , I don't know , Loki ... I think I do , he makes me feel good about myself and I think he's the kind of man I always wanted to be with "
" I can't say I'm happy for you " Loki says looking down ...
" I'm not expecting you to be "
" he's a good guy , I can see why you're falling for him "
Loki rests his head on the chair , opens the car's window and gets his arms out of it , touching the raindrops ...
" is that why you have so many pills ? for your ..."
" mental illness ? craziness ? sickness ? It's okay , you can say it " he says interrupting you ...
" that's not what I was going to say , Loki , I don't believe you are crazy "
You park the car in front of his yard , you found his friend Mobius waiting for him at the door ...
Loki got out of the car , walked towards Mobius who opened his arms taking Loki between them , tightly holding him and patting on his head ...
You stayed inside the car , watched them ...
" I came as soon as I heard ... I tried to call you but your phone was off "
" how did you know !? " Loki asked Mobius ...
" it's all over the news "answered him
" fuck ! "