Tokyo, tokyo, a great place to meet a romeo [chapter 3]

"Bored the packages men!" Cried the captain. It was their chance, Mina and Ei snuck off the ship with ease into the trademarks. There were many trails and people some riding horses others on foot. It was just when he was on his way to walk toward an apple cart when something gold and shiny caught his eye. He looked over to the sparkling light to see a market with jewels and auctioning inventions.
Eiji rushed over almost tripping over his stumbling feet.
"Interested?" The boy spoke. He wore a black cloak (not over his head), dark blue hair, and unusual glasses that were tinted green, he looked about their age.
The red head smiled and picked up a certain invention that was small- it threw pebbles that laid on the table (catapult).
"Interesting.." he whispered
Mina on the other hand was fascinated by the golden pocket knife. Flashing it in and out repeatedly, the knife stuttered cutting her palm, quickly she thrashed it down to close her hand to her chest. "Forgive me dearly! Maybe this one needs more work.." The boy picked up the knife, he touched the tip of his glasses and another smaller but darker green tinted lense appeared infront of the already tinted green pair. He brought the knife closer to his face investigating the problem.
"Iida." A voice spoke scaring the male and he dropped the knife before it slashed against his cheek from being startled.
"I figured the problem." The owner of the voice finally seen, kiri could tell from the looks of his clothing he was a inventor, his hair was multicolored, white and red, and so were his eyes— blue and soft gray-brown, he was quite handsome and breath taking.
Iida? The blue headed figure looked astonished. "Thank you!—" said then looking over at Mina "come I can disinfect the wound and heal." He gestured for them to follow going into a direction off the trade market roads.

The small shack was dark and torn down with creaky wooden floors. only a pallid of light could be seen from the sun through the cracks of the wooden roof. on the table of the upstairs room laid bunch of paper which looked like blueprints. The bulky blue headed boy went over to object covered in a thin long cloth. The male pulled the cloth off the covered invention.

"what is it?" asked the red head completely astonished at the beautiful and the material.
The two boys looked at him then at each other, both nodding.
"This is an invention we've been working with our team...and the government-" iida said partly interrupted by todoroki coming ik after him.
"A invention that could change the whole world. The whole universe..maybe even..."
the multi-colored haired boy dozed off in his own thought.
"what is it?" asked the red head again.
"A time machine." They both answered in sync.
Mina stood there silently judging in her mind. She had the look as if they were crazy donkeys.
"How does it work" The boy began stammering getting his journal and a pencil (which he invented his own. the pencil was like a mechanical one but much heavier and with metal.)
Neither of the boys wanted to speak but they couldn't ignore his demand of an answer. "it starts off by an object.. before i begin... the object must've had a past." Iida began, taking the pencil eijirou had and placing it on the bronze platter.
"when did you create this?" he asked looking throughly at the invention.
"uhm.. 1628" he answered.
Iida then rolled the numbers at the the bottom of the machine until they said the following in order ' 1 6 2 8 '. Todoroki pulled on his goggles and gloves once iida moved back 15 ft.
"you guys want to step back for this" iida said as todoroki pulled the handle of the machine.

The machine began to vibrate and shake immensely, blue electricity flewn through the wired and began to spin into a circular motion. smoke arisen from the cracks, iida yelled "Turn it off!! Todoroki turn it off!" he said frantically.
A light blew in the room too bright to open your eyes in. Iida ran to push over the two into the hall.. a collision forced its way. All of them bashed their heads to the next wall leaving them both unconscious.

__

The time machine:
The time machine works as iida presented in the beginning, the item thats placed must have a past, once the item is then placed it is taken back in time at the same place where its past self lay, and its past self is then returned to the present time.
in short they both switch from past to present and present to past.