"imma miss you." she sighed falling back on the bed.

"awww." they quietly said before pouting.

"mcht she not gon miss us too?" ej whispered.

"imma miss you too." i drank some water.

"y'all better call me everyday, i'm not even playing." she grabbed her blanket.

"it's only 7 days nae."

"yea whatever, i'm finna watch tv call me when you finish work." she grabbed her phone.

"ight luh you."

"love you too." we hung up and i looked up seeing them watching me.

"fuck y'all watchin me fa?" i grabbed my blunt from behind my ear.

"we just bestfriends." fendi mocked me.

"ion know what makes y'all think that we got feelings for each other." i shrugged inhaling smoke.

"see, we never even said nothing bout y'all having feelings for eachother. caught yo ass red handed." t3 laughed as i passed it to ej.

"that's what you was finna say nigga." i smacked
my lips.

somebody knocked on the door and we told
them to come in.

"wassup buckwheat." we dapped him up as he came inside.

"aye man, i was wondering when y'all was finna go get us some more supply? cause we running real low. one of my customers starting to get fed up." buckwheat said scratching his head.

"we got y'all in about a week, we heading to BR tomorrow to pick up some shit." fendi pulled his phone out.

"ight twin. safe travels." he stood up.

i handed him his paycheck and we said our goodbyes before he left out the room.

an hour later i got in my car and left heading to the gas station.

i parked up the car and got out, going inside.

"waddup big jay." i dapped him up going to the back by the cooler. grabbing a blue calypso drink and a bag of barbecue chips, a snickers, and some peach rings from off the shelf, i walked up to the counter.

"aye lemme get that uhh fronto." i handed him a 20 and he gave me my stuff.

"keep the change big jay." i grabbed my bag.

"i appreciate it son, stay safe out here in these streets."

"you too." i nodded at him before going back to my car.

"yo spinna!" somebody yelled out to me and i turned around with a mug.

i opened the car door and put my stuff in before closing it and pulling my pants up.

"fuck is you?" i asked as dude walked up to me.

"i heard yo homeboy was up on 148th the other night. y'all better stay y'all punk asses up out my hood you heard."

"cause where i'm from? we don't spare nobody." he pointed to himself and i burst out laughing.

"get yo bitch ass out my face." i shook my head.

"y'all pussy ass niggas be having all that talk, but in reality y'all ain't on shit." he scoffed and mugged me.

"come take a walk with me real quick." i walked around the corner making sure that he was in front of me the whole time.

what type of hood nigga let they opps walk behind them? a damn shame

i'm not finna kill him cause ion got time right now, but i can't beat his ass in front the gas station. that's disrespectful to big jay feel me?