Chapter 4

Sakura POV

"Is Michael here?" I step thru the door holding all the new clothes and jewelry I bought. "Not yet, ma'am. Also, your son woke up. He wants to see you." I nod placing down the bags I was holding I look at them.  "All right. You know what to do. Quickly." They all scurried off to different places in the penthouse with the bags. I walk to my room and take out the earrings I just bought. I place them back into the velvet box.

I push them to the very back of the mirror. I feel bad about hiding all the things I buy from Michael but ever since we started dating I noticed it bothered him. I still don't know why but I have this feeling that it's not my place to ask.

- Time Skip -

"Cette visite fut très courte,mais elle plongea le petit princedans une grande mélancolie..." I whisper only loud enough for Cassian to hear. This became a daily routine. I would cuddle him and read his favorite book 'The Little Prince' to him in french. I pause when I hear the front door open. I look down at Cassian to see him asleep. I kiss his head and try to get up while not waking him.

A few moments later Michael comes out of our bathroom with just sweatpants on. Water still trickling down onto his chiseled abs. God, I could never get sick of this. He comes over to the bed and sips on some wine.

"I'm sorry. Got stuck in a meeting." He says. "It's okay. I get it. But don't forget, wedding festivities start on Wednesday, so no emergencies next week." I remind him with a laugh. Michael isn't the biggest fan of all my family. He grew up with just his mother after his father passed soon after he turned 13. 

"I know. Wouldn't dream of missing a second with your family and their friends." He jokes finishing the wine. " Come on, it won't be all bad. Daichi and his new boyfriend will be there. You'll like him." I say honestly. From all the things I heard from Daichi, I think I'm going to love him. I also heard suga wants to be just like me. I giggle at the thought.

"Oh, yeah? Why? 'Cause he's a commoner like me?" Micheal says. I'm a little taken back by his sentence but I brush it off thinking he was joking. "You know that's not what I meant." I  justify.

"Oh... You know, I thought I caught the maids trying to shove a pair of Jimmy Choos behind the dryer. Yeah, I don't know why you bother trying to hide your shopping from me. You can buy whatever you want. I get it. Besides, everybody knows you wear the money pants in this family." Micheal confronts me.

Well I know my answer I guess. You know what~ "Pants are overrated." I whisper seductively into his neck as I trail kisses down his neck. I can "Oh, I got you something, too. To celebrate the launch of your startup. I know you don't like expensive gifts, but you're not a captain in the Army anymore. You're a CEO. You should look the part." I take the gift out from under the pillow revealing an expensive men's watch. "I -- I love it. Thank you."  - Time Skip -

Daichi POV

"What time is it?" Suga mumbles. "Morning. I'm afraid it's time for me to do some groomsman duties." I turn to him and peck his forehead "Mmmmmmmmmm... Stay in bed." Suga whines pulling the covers over his head. "You stay here. I'll get you a breakfast tray."

I get up and walk to the nightstand where the phone is. I take the menu out of the drawer and scan over it. I decide to choose some kaya bread. "You know, I have to get up, too. I told Oikawa I would meet up with him today."

"Ah, a little college reunion. But don't forget. Dinner at Ah Ma's tonight." I remind him as I pick up the phone and dial the number for room service "Mm-hmm." Suga replies still half asleep "The whole family's gonna be there." I nag him "Yes." He says "I can't wait to show you off." I say hanging up the phone.