Chapter 3

Koshi POV

We emerge through the gate with other travelers. I look around at the food courts and shopping popups. How the hell is this airport so big! "I can't believe this airport has a butterfly garden and a movie theater. JFK is just salmonella and despair." I say looking at Daichi in amazement.

"Dai!!! Dai!!!" I examine the middle-aged man running towards us holding balloons. Next to him, I notice Asahi, Daichi's best friend. Noya, I'm guessing jumps up on Daichi. It's cute to see Daichi be with his friend again. Seeing Daichi smile melts me. "Daichi I missed you," Noya exclaims.

He turns to me and gives me a hug. It throws me off. "Nice to meet you Suga! I've heard a lot about you. Do you like food!? Cause I LOVE food!" Daichi and Asahi chuckle as I stand there confused and overwhelmed. This guy defiantly has a lot of energy. He's totally different from his fiance. Well, I guess they do say opposites attract. "Nice to meet you Suga." Asahi says giving me a soft hug. "Nice to meet you too. "

"You guys didn't have to pick us up," Daichi says scratching the back of his head. "Of course, I had to pick up my best man properly." Asahi pats his back and Noya nods his head. We start to head to the entrance. Asahi and noya are in front of us holding hands. "They look so cute." I look up at Daichi already looking at me. I've always loved the thought of marriage, being bonded together for life. It just sounds so perfect. "Yea they are, I'm glad they are finally getting married. When I heard he was going to purpose, I couldn't have been happier for the two."

- Time Skip -

I stare in wonderment at an endless hive of food stalls. As Daichi, Asahi, and Noya move like seasoned locals I stand there out of my element. Asahi scan the seating area, spots a table. "Noya, three o'clock!" Asahi points. Noya hurries over, buys tissue packets from an old woman at the market. "Guam Xia."(Thank you)

"Guam Xia." Noya thanks. "Hey, guys! Here!" Noya tosses a tissue packet to me and Daichi. We say our thanks as Daichi takes me to one of the stands. I can see Daichi is excited to share this world with me. I mean, I am too. I used to the busy streets of New York so this is a very different and exciting place for me.

"Each of these hawker stalls sells pretty much one dish, and they've been perfecting it for generations. You know this is one of the only places in the world where street food vendors actually earn Michelin stars." I look at him in disbelief. A beaming prawn noodle seller hugs Daichi. "Hey! How are you, sir? Longtime, no see, my friend."He says handing Daichi food"Here you go. Thank you very much, sir." He says to Daichi"Uncle! Oh. Cheers."

"Sate dua puluh. Sepuluh Ayam.Sepuluh daging."(Twenty pieces of satay. Ten chicken satay. Ten beef satay.)The table is overflowing with various dishes. "Where do you want me to put this?" Daichi asks. I and Daichi go off to order more food. "Luxa, liang wan, yi wan buyaolajiang." (Luxa, give me one bowl of that, one of them without spicy sauce.)Iwa hands each of the mugs of beer. "One of those for you," Daichi says giving a mug of beer to me.

- Tim Skip -

"Oh, my God!"I exclaimed looking at Daichi. This food has so many different flavors. One bite you could get a savory taste and the next could be spicy. It's so good. I'm used to shake shack and even that's more expensive and not as good as this. "Yes! I told you! I.The best satay on the island." We all smile. He isn't wrong after all. "All right, dig in, guys," Asahi says looking at the food.

"Oh, before I forget, I need your help tomorrow. Uh, I need to do some groomsmen stuff and I don't wanna do it alone with Aone." Asahi sighs." still cannot believe that you got that guy to be your groomsman." Daichi says looking astonished."Thank you. Thank you. I rest my case." Noya says pretty loudly. I'm going to take a guess this guy is not liked that much. "Well, it wasn't up to me, was it? It's not my choice. Aone is the human douche nozzle who used to steal my tuck shop money when we were kids until Dai beat him up" Asahi says using Daichi's nickname WHAT THE HELL!? I NEVER KNEW ABOUT THIS?! "Well..."

"You beat somebody up?" I say a little surprised with a hint of disappointment. "Hold on -- I threw a single punch.I fell on the floor and the guy sat on me. So, wasn't really much of a fight."Daichi says in his defense.

- Time Skip -

"Hey, suga?" I hum in response. "Um, I was wondering if you wanted t come to my bachelor party. You don't have to-"

"I would love to." He nods with a smile. This weekend is going to be interesting. "Also, I have to say, I can't remember the last time I saw Daichi like this."Noya looks at Daichi who's joking and catching up with his fiance. Yea I haven't seen him like this either, but it's probably just because he's back with his friends and family. Anyone would be this happy. "He's just happy to be home."

"Oh, yeah, he's just happy to be home. With you." Noya says making a face. I don't like that face l look at looks at Daichi, happy, in his element. Daichi glances at me with that smile and I fall that much more in love with him. OMG, I'm going to die!!!

Sawamura POV

I look at suga. His smile is so big. Gosh, I love him. I look back at the city

"It's good to be home."

To Be Continued <3

-A/N