New exercise, fighting and comforting

Violetta's P.O.V.

As I feel the sun shining on my skin, I stretch my arms and enjoy the moment. Finally it's getting warmer outside, I've already thought the summer wouldn't come. It's still spring but anyways. But only a short time nothing interrupts me nice thoughts. Leon just makes me so angry! Who does he think he is?! He should seriously open his eyes and see who his girlfriend is! Or actually, they deserve each other. No, he's Francesca's brother, somehow I'll have to get along with him. I get up and make myself ready for the day. As I am about to finish with my morning routine, my brother comes into my room and shouts: "Violetta! We'll be late!"
He runs out of the room and slams the door. That's typical for him, just Federico. I look at my watch and it says it's 8.35am, I still have a lot of time.
As I'm downstairs my father comes up to me and hugs me.
"Vio, good morning! Why aren't you on your way already?"
"But why? It's early"
"Didn't anyone tell you Romallo can't drive you today?"
"What?! Bye dad!", I say grabbing my bag and running towards my bike.
"There you are", my brother greets me and we cycle to the studio as fast as we can. I really love my brother, he's always so cute to me. It really hurts that most people call him a freak, only because he likes reading! I really feel sorry for him, he acts like he doesn't care but I know he does.

"Hey, Francesca!", I greet Francesca as I see her. We go to Pablo's class together and chat a bit.
"So, you'll have to prepare a duet until Friday, today is Tuesday, so better begin soon. You can either write a new song or you can just take one of the songs we've worked on in the past", Pablo explains. "Camila, you're late, please come to me after this lesson", Pablo tells Camila when she comes in.
"I'm sorry", she looks to the ground.
"I was waiting for someone that didn't show up", she says angrily, looking at me. Oh no, I didn't see her and she was waiting for me! I totally forgot...
"And partners are Maxi and Naty, Broduey and Camila, Federico and Ana, Andres and Ludmila, Diego an-"
"No, sorry, Pablo, this can't be true! I won't work with Andres, look at him! He's just...argh, I won't say the word, can't I work with Leon?"
"You'll have to do this with the partner you get or otherwise you'll be explelled from class."
"Fine", she rolls her eyes and goes to Andres. "Don't think you'll get to sing more than one line!"
"Diego and Francesca work together and Leon works with Violetta. Good luck!"
No, not him! Why can't I work with Diego?! Francesca is so lucky...or maybe we could change the partners? Leon is her brother, so it wouldn't be a problem for her. You'll have to do this with the partner you get or otherwise you'll be expelled from class. I guess I have to do it with him. But maybe he will behave different when he knows how I really am and we could become friends? No, me and him friends? Never.
I go to Pablo and ask him why I have to work with Leon. He explains that Diego and Francesca harmonize good together. It reminds me of yesterday, but there was nothing between them, was there?
No, it can't be like that. Diego flirts with every girl and he seriously doesn't care about their feelings. I have to get him out of my head...
"So...", Leon comes over to me. "New song or old one?"
"I think we should-"
"Could you do this a bit faster, please?"
"Sorry? What is with you? What have I done so that you hate me so much?"
"Never mind, let's just continue with the exercise. I think we should perform a new one."
"Good idea, when will we meet then?"
"Meet for what?"
"We have to write that song, you know."
"Maybe we should just perferm an old one..."
Why? I haven't done anything to him, what's his problem?!
"Alright. We'll talk about the rest tomorrow", I say and he nods. 

Francesca's P.O.V.

(Meanwhile)

"Wanna meet up after school? Ya could come to my place and we'll see", Diego talks to me.
"We'll see?"
"What happens", he smirks at me and I immediately realize what he's thinking.
"Um, no, we don't need to write a new one, we should just perform an old one...", I stutter.
"Then we could practise", he suggests.
"I don't have time after school"
"Tomorrow?"
"Neither"
"Then what will you do then?"
"That's none of your business", I say and he laughs. "What's so funny?"
"Nothing", he puts on a serious face. "We'll talk tomorrow"
He leaves me alone and I realize the lesson is over. As I look after him, I see him going to a few girls, he puts his arm around her waist and leaves with her. He can't have a girlfriend...right, he's a player. Why can't I like a normal boy?! No, of course it has to be him. And Violetta likes him too. Great, my only friend likes the same boy as I do. But players don't care. He'd hurt her. They may not come together in any way, he'd use her. Maybe he isn't even interested in her at all, that'd be good.
I gotta talk to Violetta, but where is she?

Violetta's P.O.V.

"Camila, I'm so so sorry", I say as she comes back from her talk with Pablo. "What did he say?"
"Why do you care? Why don't you just go to your new bestie?"
"Who...Violetta? She's not my new bestie, Camila. We're just friends and besides, I didn't see you in the morning, I'm so sorry!"
"Just because of you I have detention now, thank you", she shouts at me.
"But I'm sorry, please forgive me, Cam-"
"No, Violetta", she starts. Not Vio? "And I'm sorry that I was friends with you."
She leaves me angrily and I fall onto the ground. What is just happening? Everything was alright before...no, it's not her fault. I'm doing it wrong all myself.
"Violetta? Are you alright?", a girl with black hair aks me when she sees me lying on the ground.
"Francesca", I say. "Yes, I am, thanks" 
She helps me getting up but keeps being worried. We go to her so I can explain what happened. I seriously don't know if it's a that good idea...it's just that I rarely know her...but I have a good feeling about her...not like about her brother.
Luckily he isn't home yet when we arrive, but I only stay until I've told Francesca about the thing with Camila, I seriously don't want to face Leon again.
"Please don't tell anyone...and certainly not Camila!", I begin.
"But Violetta, what happened? You scare me..."
"Well...you know today when Camila was late for class? She waited for me and I was with you so she got jealous and...well, she said she was sorry she was friends with me..."
"Oh my...Violetta, I'm so sorry! It's all my fault, I'm so-"
"No, it's not your fault. I don't want to be friends with her any longer anyway."
"Because of what she said?"
"Yeah..."
"Hm okay...you know, Vilu, I'm here for you", she comforts me and gives me a hug. Still not pulling away I smile: "Vilu?"
"Don't you like it?" I pull away and face her.
"No, I like that...if I'm your Vilu, then you're my Fran!", I laugh. Just now I notice that she really makes me feel better. I'm lucky I have her.
"Hahaha, alright", she laughs too. Suddenly someone knocks at the door.
"Francesca, to who are you talking?", that someone asks and then opens the door. "You again"