The new student

So guys, this is my new book, it's mostly about Leonetta and Diecesca, later also Fedemila, I hope you like it!

Francesca's P.O.V.

"Francesca!", I hear a voice from downstairs. "You need to go to the studio now!"
Right, the studio, today is my first day at the famous studio. I seriously don't know why my mother wants me to go to the studio, it's not like I ever had a passion for music. That would be my brother Leon. He's not really my brother, our parents married and well, now I have to live with him. That's probably why I have to go to the studio...
I go downstairs and grab a green apple.
"Leon, I'm waiting!", I shout.
"Do you seriously think I'll go with you?", my brother comes downstairs and goes past me. "Lud's waiting for me"
I roll my eyes and make my way to the studio. Hopefully it's like everyone says.
As I enter the studio everyone seems to be busy with things. I look at my timetable and see that the first class is singing today. There's a beauitful girl standing at the entrance of the studio, she looks amazing, her outfit, her hair, just everything and she seems to be nice. Maybe we'll get friends somewhen. I go closer to her so I can ask her where Angie's class is, but then a blonde girl goes to her and says: "Violet, why are you standing here so lonely, have your friends left you alone? Aww poor you!" I immediately recognize her, of course it's Ludmila.
"Look Ludmila, I have a lot of friends, unlike you, and why do you even come to me? I think there's someone who is feared, I don't want to be like you Ludmila, neither I want to have 'your' place. You're so pitiful", 'Violet' answers.
Just then Leon, my brother, wraps his arm around Ludmila and gives 'Violet' a despised look,
"How dare you talk to my girlfriend like this?!", he shouts at her.
"But Leon, she didn't do-", I begin but Leon interrupts me.
"No, Francesca, let it be. Come Lud, we should leave now", my brother takes Ludmila's hand and takes a strep forward, but of course Ludmilan then still has to say something. "Ludmila and Leon are out"
I roll my eyes the second time this day, I'm about to go to the next best place that's around here but somewhen takes my hand and turns me around. In front of me the girl from before is standing.
"Thanks", she smiles. "Thanks for wanting to defend me. You're new here, aren't you?"
"Yeah, I am", I answer unsure about what to say. "Well-"
"I'm Violetta"
"Francesca"
"From where do you know him?"
"Leon? Oh, he's my brother" From her look I can tell she's confused.
"My stepbrother", I add.
"Ah, I can't belive anyone would want to be with Ludmila"
"I know right! I hate her!"
"Welcome to the club"
"Which club?", someone asks and I turn around to see another girl in front of me.
"Camila", she says.
"Francesca", I respond smiling.
"Angie's class begins in a few minutes, we should go, Vio", Camila explains and takes Violetta's hand to take her with her.
"Wait", Violetta faces me and continues: "You have class with Angie now too, right?"
I think I've just made a friend. I nod and she takes me by her other hand.

"You're late", a woman with dark blonde hair says looking straight at Violetta, Camila and me.
"I'm...I'm sorry...", I stutter. Well, that's a great start.
"Aren't you Francesca, the new student?"
"I am..."
"My name is Angie, I'm the singing teacher. So tell us about which instruments you play and since when you like singing and so on"
"Well...ehm, I play the piano...but just a bit and when I was little I used to play the guitar...and-"
"Why did you stop?"
Tears are in my eyes. I can't believe she has just asked that.
"That's personal", a voice explains then. I look thankful to my brother, I wish I could hug him now.
"Umm okay...what about singing?", Angie goes on.
"Same with that..."
"Why don't you sing anything for us now?"
"Eh, no, I can't do that, I'm too shy for that"
"Francesca, look, you're at a music school here, you'll have to do it often in the future, okay? You don't have to do it alone"
I nod and am about to tell her with who I want to sing with as a good looking boy enters the class and sits down. "Sorry"
"No, you're late every time! Diego, this isn't funny anymore! If you continue like this, you can't go to the studio anymore!"
"Wow, I'm so scared", he laughs. What a jerk.
"You'll sing with Francesca now", she says in a strong tone and waits for him to get up and go to the piano.
"Okay, okay", he rolls his eyes after a few seconds and begins to play something on the piano. Angie hands me a sheet of paper with lyrics on it.

D: Puede ser una ilusión
O tal vez tu corazón
Te hable
A cada instante

F: Nada pasa porque si
Me da miedo hablar de mi
Tu sabes
A cada instante
Me veras
Suelo caminar
Pensandio en cada paso
Si voy a fallar

D: Te veré en cada ocasión
Porque puedo ver
Tu historia en mi canción
Para todo

F: Para nada

D: Por si aciertas

F: Por si fallas

D+F: Tienes todo lo que hay que tener para ser quien quieras

F: Contra todo

D: Contra nada

F: Cuando sobra

D: Cuando falta

F+D: Tienes todo lo que hay que tener para ser quien quieras en verdad

That was...amazing...he's such a good singer, his voice...his eyes...

"Well done, guys! Francesca, your voice is incredible! The class is over now", Angie compliments me and leaves the room. Diego leaves right after her without saying a word to me.

"Wow, Francesca, you're so good!", Violetta comes over to me.
"Vio, are you coming?", Camila shouts.
"Umm, no, see you later!", Violetta answers and Camila frowns then. I seriously don't want things to be bad between them because of me...Cami leaves so Violetta and I are alone now.
"She doesn't really like me, does she?"
"Camila first always is like that, but when you get to know her, she's really nice, you'll see", she smiles at me.
"Thanks, seriously, thank you for supporting me and being nice to me"
"You defended me, what else could I do? Are we friends?"
"Eh, yes!", I smile. I'm so happy right now, Violetta is my friend! "Do you want to come over later?"
"Sure", she answers and then we both leave the room and go to dancing class.

Violetta's P.O.V.

(Time skip)

"Nah, he can't be always like that!", Francesca says while she looks through some magazines.
"He is! I don't know what has made him like this but-", I start.
"But he's a good teacher!", Francesca interrupts me.
"Oh yeah, that's true"

"Ehm...what do you know about Diego?", Francesca asks quietly.
"Diego? Hernández?"
"Probably that one? I mean the one from singing class"
"Yeah, that's him. Well, he's kind of a bad boy but sometimes he can be nice too, mostly he flirts with lots of girls...but I like him...how have you noticed it?"
"Oh...", Francesca looks a bit embarrassed. "Well...umm, I could see it because of the way you look at him?"
"That sounds more like a question", I laugh. "He's pretty hot, don't you think so too?"
"Ehm, well, yeah...", she goes red. "Do you want to stay for dinner?"
"Is it that late?! My dad is probably totally worried, I gotta go home!"
"Oh okay, should I bring you to the door?", Francesca asks politely.
"No, thanks", I smile. "Well, I should get going then, thanks for everything"
I hug her and leave the room. I'm so glad I've met Francesca, she's so nice and spending time with her is so much fun. A noise is coming from downstairs.
"Hello?", I ask scared. "Helloooo?" I go downstairs and look if anybody is there. "Is there anybody?"
Suddenly someone grabs me from behind and tickles me.
"Stooop", I laugh and then realize who actually has tickled me. "Leon?"
"Is this Violet? I thought you were my sister...I wouldn't do this to a stranger you know...or someone like you", he says with disgust.
"Sorry?", I shout at him. "I haven't done anything! Your Miss Girlfriend always makes me down for no reason, what should I do? Nothing? Are you being serious?!"
"Stop lying, both of us perfectly know whose fault it is"
"I'm out of here" I leave the living room and go outside. Behind me I can hear a door being slammed. That guy should seriously learn to control his aggression.