Up at 3am

3rd  pov 

Months had passed. 

The clan learned to love the twins and Daya. Daya got a room a the castle to help the clan. Daya was healing the vampires that got burned by the sun. Daya was using magic to make blood pills to help the vampires. Daya made a nursery for the twins. Thankfully her room was connected to the twins, so when they started crying in the middle of the night she would calm them down to get them to sleep. Daya is so cute. The way she holds them makes me think what a great mom she will be. But something is different tonight. I could hear the crying of the twins. 

I push my coffin open. And make my way to the twins room. As I open the door the twins cry's are louder. As i look at the twins they stop crying. But I hear muffled screaming from Daya's room. I run to the room to see a women holding h Daya's mouth, as the women try's to pull Daya out of the window. Daya looks at me and shakes her head. She slams her hand into her stomach, and it sends the women flying out the window. "What the hell was that Daya, you ok" Rudolph asks. 

"Ya I'm ok, that thing was a takitah" Daya says. A what, what is a takitah, that's a weird name Rudolph thought. "Daya I don't mean to sound stupid but why was a takitah in your room, and what kind of name is takitah that just sounds silly" Rudolph says. Daya laughs like a crazy person. Daya thinks to herself "what's a takitah". The laughter confuses Rudolph. "I can understand why you would think that. But takitah mean bringer of past choices, pain, and a Black Death. You know a bad creature" Daya says. Immediately Rudolph starts to shake Daya and yelling "Why is a bad spirt in your room, why would a spirt of past choices, pain, and a Black Death be here for you. You're not dying are you'll. 

This just makes Daya laugh more. Shaking her head she says to him " no silly takitah come to me every year around this time. This has been my normal for 4 years". This just worry's Rudolph more. 

Authors note 

Thanks for 335 reads. Sorry I haven't made a chapter in a long time. Personal reasons. Special thanks to 

@the_dam_snackbar_ For all your funny comments 

Love you guys.