The Audition

My Agent keeps blowing my phone up, stressing to me that I'm going to be late for auditions. He doesn't understand that I want this role more than life. I gotta make sure I'm wearing the right outfit and focusing on getting in the top three picks for callbacks. My phone vibrates rigorously, and I groan, snatching it from the middle console.
Let me pick up this phone fo' I cuss him out!
"Hello Roger," I bite back on what I really want to say.  "I'm in the car bout' to pull up, got damn." As I'm pulling up, there were over 100 people in line.
Don't stress, you already got the part.
As soon as I park, I hurry to the building to go to the restroom. I need to catch my breath from rushing, so I take some deep breaths and close my eyes. As soon as I walked out the door, I flipped my confidence on like a switch, my focus now is getting the leading role. As I stand in this line a light-skinned man with wavy black hair hands me a sheet of paper with the lines for the audition.
So, I read the lines a few times and as I do, I'm in awe of the written interaction when Zaria told Tate a life without love is not a life at all. so, I was thinking about the emotion I'm going to act when I say those lines because I believe deep in my heart it's vital to getting the role. I had prepared myself mentally and emotionally and got all the lines down pact. My turn is next as I walk in, I see Thaddeus Walker, and the lines I had down packed disappeared into thin air.
I can't believe it's him.
I hurriedly pull my thoughts together because I know once the Director says action the lines will come back. Thaddeus was talking to the cameraman, so we haven't made eye contact yet, I sat down in the chair and Thaddeus walked over, sitting down and immediately going into character. Seeing him in person for the first time felt amazing, we gelled instantly. He was reading off the script and somehow the lines came back to me, and I didn't need the script. I guess I had them locked away in the other part of my brain.
As I'm saying my lines, I can see the part in the script coming where Tate leans in on Zaria. I anticipate the next part as Thaddeus starts to lean into me. He places his hands over my head and my body immediately becomes a magnet to his. Our eyes are locked on each other and when our lips finally touch, I try not to gasp at the near electricity I felt between us. I got so lost in our kiss, I did the lip trick I'd normally do if I were with one of my playthings.
We both felt it, I know we did because things were heated. I could hear the director Grant Williams say cut but we were so into our roles we ignored him the first time. But when he said it a little louder Thaddeus pushed himself away from me.
Oh no, I'm a married woman—he's a married man. How did I let myself get too into the role? We both looked at each other in a confused way like where did that come from?
I put my hand over my mouth in shock as I try to take in what just happened. Wow Thaddeus and I have a kind of chemistry that I never felt before and now I'm hoping I'll get this role—I'm counting on it!

 Wow Thaddeus and I have a kind of chemistry that I never felt before and now I'm hoping I'll get this role—I'm counting on it!