Sav - Vol. 1

created 9/25/21

Hi im sorry this is my gay skyrim oc insert fic bye I spent a whole afternoon working on this once

Chapter 1 - Unbound

Savannah was escorted out of Helgen Keep with a nord named Raylof. "I'll be going my own way now," he said, with a gruff tone. "Riverwood is just west of here. It would be wise to get a few septims to your name and some better armour," They waved eachother off with a swing, and Savannah made her way to the small town of Riverwood.

"There was a dragon flying over just a minute ago!" an old woman cried. "You just barely missed it!" As she walked down the stone paved path, she saw many unfamiliar faces and all sorts of different wooden buildings towering over her. A sign to her left caught her eye, and it read, 'The Riverwood Trader'. She meekly creaked open the door and let herself in, along with the chilly nordic breeze. "Welcome to The Riverwood Trader! I'm here if you want to buy or sell any goods," Her eyes swept over a young looking Breton man behind the counter. He was wearing worn robes and a fine ruby necklace, and behind him were many wheels of cheese that wafted an aged scent through the compact cottage. "Um, yes, what would you happen to have?" She asked, hands fidgeting below her waist.

He then proceeded to take out multiple gem filled rings and necklaces, giving a sight to behold of precious jewelry on his table. Next, he dusted off a pair of nice, glistening steel boots, giving them a quick smudge for extra shine. "See anything you like, miss?" Savannah frowned. "Well, you have some very pretty treasures, I'll admit, but I'm not really looking to spend that much gold." His cheeks glowed, and leaned in closer. "Not looking for anything fancy, hm? Well, I suppose I have some cheap health potions and a few slices of bread to sell,"

"The bread, please. How much for the bread?" The Breton looked down and pondered with his hand on his chin. "Hmm.. 12 gold?" She scrambled through her satchel, running her fingers through ingredients she found along the way until she laid 12 shiny gold pieces in front of her. "Thank you very much! Here's your bread, miss, safe travels!" Savannah nodded, and started to make her way to the door until she heard the scream of a woman coming from upstairs. "You rat! Get out this instant!" Suddenly, a hooded black cat with short stature and quick feet dashed past her with bags of gold in her hands, swiftly escaping out the door. The woman ran down with her broom in hand and shouted, "Guards! Get that little diseased insect this instant!" Savannah peered out the door to see arrows flying in mid-air towards the black blur that raced into the distance.

"Damn thieves," One of the guards chanted. "I'm so very sorry Miss Valerius, how much gold did you lose?" While the two chattered on, Savannah squinted her eyes and tried to look for any trace of that mysterious Khajiit. It was almost like something was drawing her to go in the same direction, like she was destined to meet them. Yet, she brushed it off, and headed to the elegant city of Whiterun.

Chapter 2 - With Friends Like These

After about 20 minutes of walking, she found herself admiring the stone wall barricading Whiterun. The sun was creeping down the horizon by the second, so she quickened her pace to catch up with the fleeting daylight. Two guards looked her up and down as she entered through the gates, feeling the warmth of nearby torches heat her frosty pelt. The sun was now replaced by speckles of white in the sky, and the moonlight reflected off of her glazed pupils. Even at this time of day, the town was still bustling with activity, with people wandering up and down the ancient cobblestone streets. She then started to feel her eyelids becoming heavy. Afterall, it had been a very long and exhausting day, with all the fighting and the dragons and so on. When standing in the center of the marketplace, she saw a sign that read, 'The Bannered Mare'. It sounded enough like the name of a tavern, so she went inside, silently wishing for a cold drink and warm food.

The atmosphere was cozy and tight, with the crackling fire that stood as the centerpiece and the song of a bard in the background. "Hello dear, I'm Hulda. You don't look very familiar, do you need a room?" Sav nodded, looking at her boots. "Yes, ma'am. How much?" As the brunette woman told her it would cost 10 gold, her heart dropped. She double checked her bag and she only had 4 pieces left. Her only other option was to give up her silver necklace, since sleeping outside seemed too dangerous and she would rather be in the warm for tonight. "Would this be okay, miss?" She laid the bland metal before her and the woman shook her head. "Yes, that will do just fine. Your room is upstairs, have a nice day,"

Savannah let her things drop to the floor, sounding a loud 'clunk'. She flopped on her bed, adjusting to the now tight and fluffy sheets as opposed to the hard floor she had to sleep on when she was a prisoner. A deep sleep took hold of her and in an instant, she passed out on the snow white mattress lined with a wooden bed frame.

"This is the one? Are you so sure?" A few faint voices spoke sternly when she awoke. She no longer felt the comfort of the tavern, and was restrained to a chair with rope tied to her arms and legs. "Yes, I swear, the client specifically told me that the victim was located in the Bannered Mare and is a young female beast," Savannah fluttered her eyes open, her head pounding with the rhythm of her heart. "Ngghh.. Hello?" Her groggy voice startled the group, and she got a look at her perpetrators. One looked as if it was the shadow she saw earlier, yet she wasn't quite sure. There was one skinny, tall cat that wore shaggy, worn mage robes, and next to her was what seemed to be a cheetah wearing a headdress made out of sticks and pheasant feathers. "You! Shut up! Ugh, Rivers, will you please knock this pup out again?" Again?, she thought to herself.

"Wait! Don't kill her or anything yet, we still aren't sure that-'' Just then, a burly looking cat with a short green pelt came into the room, holding a limp dog that looked similar to Sav. "This is the one, miss, I swear this time," She looked over at the bound girl and smiled. "Ah, so this one got lucky! What are we gonna do with em', boss?" The hooded cat piped up at this and softly said, "We should still dispose of her. She knows what we look like and she threatens our security," Savannah jumped at this and quickly found her voice to beg for mercy. "Wait, wait! I promise I won't tell anyone! In fact I'll do anything for you all, just please don't kill me!" The five of them glanced at each other. "We could use some extra help around here, eh? We could put her on cleaning duty!" The black kitty from earlier giggled at this. "Yeah! Lets make her clean up all the dead bodies in our torture chamber!"

"Alright, enough," An older saber tooth tiger intervened, and had a beautiful multi-colored pelt that looked to be extremely well taken care of, and covered his body with steel armour that glistened in even the tiniest of light sources. "We will take her in, and she will be our personal slave. Can you cook?" Savannah gulped at his piercing gaze, and built up the courage to respond in a meek 'yes'. "That settles it. Opal, lead her to the kitchen. I'll be with Skye in the alchemy lab if anyone needs anything,"

The small cat untied me from my prison, and gripped onto my paw tight, making it impossible for me to escape her iron grip. "Alright, whelp, this is the place where you'll be cooking everyone's meals. All the food is in these barrels over here, see?" As Savannah inspected the girl, she noticed tiny fangs that were significantly sharper than the rest of her other jagged, yellowed teeth. Her eyes were black, and her pupils were an orangy-red that had an unsettling glow to them, and she made the assumption that she was a vampire. She was grateful that she didn't get eaten; yet. "That's pretty much it. Anyways, I'm feeling hungry, make me some potato soup, will you?" With that, she scuttled off into a different room, and Savannah began her new life as a cook for murderers.

Chapter 3

Sav stood motionless in the kitchen, scanning her eyes over the tools that lay before her. There was a wooden bin filled to the brim with forks, knives, and spoons, and sitting right next to it were various spices labeled in alphabetical order. Turning her head to the left, she recognized the barrels that Opal was speaking of, and skimmed her fingers over stained wood. She wrapped her left paw around a metal slab that was connected to the top of the barrel and gently lifted it up, allowing a starchy aroma to begin to surround her.