Part -50 (last part)

As it's the last part so I hope silent readers will also vote...

Plz read it till last
-----------------------------

I didn't rechecked it so pardon mistakes

So from today Ridhwik and Vanya's holiday starts.... They are going to India for spend their holiday....

In plane,

Vansh and Riddhima were sitting with each other.... Riddhima's head was on Vansh's shoulder and he wrapped his arms around her protectively...

Vanya and Ridhwik were in front sits... Vanya and Ridhwik both were sleeping cuddling each other...

..........................

After reaching in India,

Vansh with his family went to VR MANSION where his full family was waiting for him...

He went inside and Angre and Kabir hugged him... Siya and Sejal hugged Riddhima.... Priya and Ayush hugged Vanya and Ridhwik

(Ayush is Angre & Siya's son and Priya is Sejal & Kabir's daughter )

Vanya and Ridhwik went towards Ajay and Uma and touched their foots and took blessings...

Then Riddhima and Vansh also took Uma & Ajay's blessings..

At night,

In dinning table,

U: I can't believe that now our childrens have their kids... I am feeling that few times ago Riddhima and Vansh were fighting and look how the time skips now they are married and love each other immensely and have 2kids (I am having tears in my eyes while writing this bcz it's really my pov🥺🥺)

Aj: Yes that's true... Even sometimes I also remember that days when Vansh and Riddhima were fighting and Riddhima came to us to tell us about his deeds

S: Yaa dad... I remember how I had to maintain both sides...

Ka: And remember when I was singing

Jane meri janemaan 🤣🤣

Vansh was so much jealous

An: And how he tried to ignore Riddhima

Se: Yes... I can't forget how Riddhima felt so jealous when she saw Shina with Vansh

U: Aray Riddhu say something na

R: What can I say maa.... I just want to thank God that he gives me a family like this.... He gives me a maa like u, he gives me a dad like papa, he gives me friends like u guys, he gives me the best husband... Who loves me this much.. Even sometimes I think that maybe I don't even deserve this much love.. And atlast I have got my childs who are the symbol of our love..how can I be so happy!... I am so much grateful for what I have got...

Vansh side hugged her..

V: I love you sweetheart

R: I love you too

Vansh kissed Riddhima's forehead and she smiles

All people were admiring their bond..

...........................

Today after so many days the whole family was together so they all decided to play a game together

Vansh and Vanya, Riddhima and Ridhwik, Siya and Sejal, Kabir and Priya,  Angre and Ayush, Uma and Ajay  ( Partners)

So the game is that they will answer of a question which their opposite team will ask and if they are unable to answer then they will say their a secret to their partner..