Part-38

After few days,

It's the day of Riansh's exam... So they gave their exam and when Riddhima was coming from her hall she saw that Sam is again trying to seduce Vansh so she went there and slapped her hard and took her to principal's office and said him everything about Sam... Then principal sir suspended her bcz she did the same with many people....

----------------------------------------------------

Today is Riddhima's birthday and she is very sad because it's the day when she lost her parents... But Vansh have an idea he took Riddhima for a date and there they called everyone in group call.... Though she was sad but for Vansh she was laughing... But Vansh knew it that it's just her acting...

After they cut the cake Vansh took Riddhima with him in a bike ride and she forgot about her all pain... She was just enjoying the cold weather and Vansh's company....Riddhima was back hugging Vansh and adoring the nature..

After Vansh and Riddhima coming back from there both went to their room for freshen up and then both layed down on bed and cuddle each other...

R: Vansh

V: hmm

R: thank you

V: for what

R: for make me the happiest girl in the world.... Thank you so much for everything

V: Riddhima  you don't need to thank me... You are too precious to me... I can also give my life for keep u happy jaan

Riddhima kept her hand on his mouth and shook her head not to say this things

R: Vansh plz marne ki baate maat karo... We should think about that how we will live together

V(smiles): ok jaan... Now sleep..

Then they both slept..

----------------------------------------------

After 5 years,

Now Vansh is  New York's one of the famous doctor (guys I don't remember that what I said  before about Vansh's dream profession so I am making  him a doctor and I also don't know anything about doctors so pardon my mistakes.. Take it as a story only 😊)

Vansh completed his MBBS and Riddhima is Vansh's student or maybe assistant......now Riddhima and Vansh always stay together... And Vansh also helps Riddhima for her study... They are famous doctors...

-------------------------------------------------

Today Vansh and Riddhima are going to India because after a week they are going to marry... And all are so much happy and Uma and Ajay are more happy than others because they were waiting for this moment from last 5years and now they will be able to see their childrens marriage ...

Vansh and Riddhima reached India and went to VR MANSION...there Ajay and Uma were waiting for them...Vansh and Riddhima hugged Uma and Ajay.. And went inside ...

Target : 110+ votes
That's it for today... I will update everyday of this story but small updates because I want to end this story asap... I have my exams from next month so it's not possible for me to write two stories together... I hope I will get your love and support 😊

Thank you for reading