....

F/G= First Girl
    S/G= Second girl
    W/N= Writer's Name

      It all started when the school year begun. I was sitting on my desk, daydreaming about when I'd actually get a friend. When suddenly, a girl came up to me and said...:"Hello! I'm F/G. Nice to meet you. What's your name?"
I looked at her; with a puzzled expression, to how someone actually came up to me and talked without making fun of how I look or whatsoever! I replied with:"Hi. I'm W/N." And after that, we became the closest of friends! We did everything together, school projects, presentations, we even ate together...!

     Fast forward a few years, we were in the 7th grade; when a girl that looked a little overdressed and suspicious came up to us and introduced herself as "S/G"... She became a part of out friend group in no time! I thought she was the best. She helped us in studies and everything! And we became the "3 bestfriends" of the class. Well, i didn't mind her being there at all. Until one time, I realized F/N and S/N weren't replying to my texts at all, even after seeing them. This went on for months. Until I had to say something. I decided to ask them politely about it, without intending any harm or insults to anyone. But for some odd reason, F/G took that very personally and started yelling at me and telling me that i wasn't a good friend at all! I was shocked, more so confused. What did S/N do to my lovely bestfriend?! I stared at my phone in shock as I saw they both blocked me. (Keep note that this was in online classes, so we couldn't meet and talk about it.)

     After a few weeks, school ended and summer break started. I was feeling extremely lonely and lifeless, when unexpectedly, I got a text from S/N. I was surprised, but replied to her. All I saw in the message was criticism, hate, fat shaming and so on. I looked at my phone. And just started crying. She made my life hell from here on out. Everyday she would send those texts, expressing how much she hated me and how apperantelly "toxic" I was. I thought I had no one. Until 2 amazing people re-appeared in my life. I struggled to trust them and tell them about it, but at last I couldn't help holding back everything that was happening to me because I felt so alone. I told them everything while tears were falling down my cheeks.

     Those 2 people supported me like no one ever did. But the messages never stopped. They made me feel so self conscious and annoyed. She thought that she was on top of the wold after having the nerves to steal my best friend!

     Then one day, I had enough of her nonsense. I texted S/G. Saying that she's the most self absorbed bully I've ever seen. And that she's only letting her insecurities out on me because she knew she wasn't perfect, which killed her inside.

     After this incident, the messages stopped. They really stopped. I was ecstatic! I felt a rush of joy I've never seen in myself before! I felt like I was alive again, with no pressure on my back. Fast forward 2 months, summer break ended. And the hell called school started again. S/G and F/G were acting like nothing has happened, and they were being really friendly with me. I looked at them, confused on what the hell is happening. But, i ignored that feeling and decided to leave the past behind, besides "the past is past, forgive forget!" Right...? Oh what a big mistake that was...