Episode 6

3rd POV

Haru and Nagisa are still sleeping in their tent, unaware of what was going on outside. It isn't until Haru is woken up by Makoto's voice screaming Rei's name. He sits up, causing Nagisa to wake up as well.

"Haru? What's wrong?", Nagisa asks, rubbing his eyes.

"Did you hear that?", Haru asks as he peaks out of the tent.

"Hear what?"

"That voice..."

Haru walks out of the tent and into the rain as Nagisa follows behind him.

"Makoto?", Haru calls.

He looks into their tent and saw that both Makoto and Rei were gone.

"What's wrong?", Nagisa asks as he looks into the tent, "They're gone."

"And it's still warm", Haru says as he feels the blankets.

"Maybe they went to the restroom?"

Haru looks around even though it was difficult to see with the rain hitting his face. He turns towards the ocean as lightning strikes, giving him a clearer view. And what he sees next shocks him.

Makoto is in the water saving Rei, who is almost drowing. But even though that shocks him, that wasn't the thing that made his heart drop.

(Y/N) is in the water with them...

The heterochromatic girl tries her best to swim to Makoto and Rei.

"Rei! Makoto!", she yells.

When he heard her yell, Makoto's heart almost stops. He turns his head in view of (Y/N) swimming to him.

"(Y/N)?! What are you doing out here?!", Makoto yells.

"I saw that you and Rei were in trouble! I had to help!", (Y/N) yells.

Just before they could reach Rei, however, (Y/N) feels a very sharp pain in her legs, causing her the scream. With her screaming in pain and Rei calling out Makoto's name for help, Makoto freezes on the spot. Memories of that day had started to come back to him and he couldn't move.

Back on the shore, Nagisa also spots the three figures out in the water.

"Is that...?", Nagisa mutters.

Haru doesn't give him time to finish his sentence as he runs out the save them.

"Wait-- Haru!", Nagisa yells.

"Contact Miss Amakata!", Haru yells as he takes off his shirt and gets into the water.

Nagisa just stands there for a second before following Haru into the water.

"Wait! It's not safe to go in there alone!", he yells.

Haru and Nagisa swim through the waves that were rapidly hitting them due to the wind. They catch up to where Makoto and (Y/N) are and he hold tries his best to hold them.