Episode 3

(Y/N)'s POV

It's another typical day and Makoto and Nagisa decide to come over to mine and Haru's house. It was quite peaceful without all of the sneezing, though.

Yep. Haru ended up getting sick from getting into the pool too early. Makoto and I try to tell him that he should've waited until it was warm enough to swim, but his obsession had gotten the best of him.

"Wow, that was loud", Nagisa says after Haru lets out a sneeze.

"Are you okay, Haru?", Makoto asks.

"My grandma says that if you start sneezing it means someone is talking about you", Haru says.

Makoto hands Haru a packet of tissue so Haru can blow his nose.

"Maybe Rin's talking about you!", Nagisa suggests.

"No, it's because he's getting sick", Makoto says.

"Yeah, we tried to tell you not to get into the pool because of the weather, but you didn't listen", I scold Haru.

"I'm not some baby who gets sick just from swi--", Haru says but is cut off by yet another sneeze.

"You were saying?"

Haru just glares slightly at me and looks away.

"It's still too early to swim in the outdoor pool. We'll just have to work out until it gets warmer", Makoto says.

"Oh! I just heard from Gou!", Nagisa exclaims, "Rin has joined the Samezuka swim team!"

"Really? That's great", I say with a small smile.

"This means that we might run into him at a tournament", Makoto says.

"Yep, we should enter tournaments!", Nagisa exclaims, "Then we can do relays again."

"I only swim freestyle", Haru says his usual statement.

"Does that mean you can't swim relays? Don't say that! Come on..."

"That doesn't necessarily mean that he can't. He meant that he won't swim anything else other than free, of course", I say.

"Besides, we can't swim a relay with only three people", Haru says bluntly.

"So that means we need to find another member?!", Nagisa asks.

Time Skip

"Wow!", Makoto and Nagisa exclaim as Gou shows us a flyer of an indoor pool.

"Wow. That's pretty interesting", I say.

"SO we get to swim there off-season?", Nagisa asks, "Awesome!"

"Right?", Gou says, "I'm thinking that schools like us without indoor pools would probably use facilities like these."

"Way to go, Gou! A super co-manager!"

"For the last time, it's Kou! Not Gou!"

A presence fills up the room as Haru enters right as we talk about the indoor facility. And he's pretty interested about it as he grabs the flyer out of Gou's hands and looks at it closely.