"Izana? What are you doing here?" 

"I came to hang out with you but then I seen a guy walk out of your house." Izana didn't know why, but he felt sort of jealous seeing a guy with you. 

He wasn't the type to catch feelings. He had never went that low to start to like a girl. He didn't think that he was really falling for you, he just always gotten his ways with things that he wanted and since you were acting all hard to get for him. He started thinking about you more often and thinking of how he could get you intimate with him. Girls always let him hit on the first date and didn't really care to get to know him for him. You on the other hand wanted to know him and take it slow. He didn't know what this feeling was.

"Oh! That was my friend. He came over to get a copy of my notes- Do you want to come in?" ... "Alright." You opened the door letting him enter. You closed the door behind him while Izana walked into the living room and sat down on the couch taking off his jacket.

You walked in afterwards standing there before him as he looked up to you in plain expression. "Would you like something to drink?" You asked, smiling gently. "Do you have a beer?" "Nah, but I have some vodka." 

"I'll take that then." "alright I'll be back." You turned around while Izana's eyes went straight to your ass watching you walk away. 

You went into your room to get your hidden bottle and immediately went back to the living room. You gave him the whole bottle, the man glared at you funny. "The whole bottle?" He chuckled under his breath. "Yeah yeah go ahead." You said pulling out your water bottle out of your school bag.

"You don't want any?" "Nah, I have some left over from school." You smirked while drinking out of the water bottle. He watched you feeling the urge to just rip off your whole uniform. "Bad girl aren't you?" He smiled. "Nope. I'm more of a girl that likes praisement." You chuckled downing the whole water bottle.

"I could praise you in bed~ how bout it?" The timer ringed startled you. "I'll be back, THE PIZZA IS READY!" You ran out the room towards the kitchen then the door to your home opened revealing your parents. They walked in as you seen them from the kitchen, you immediately ran back into the living room telling Izana to hide the vodka somewhere which he did quickly.

Your parents walked into the living room soon after, surprised to see the white haired male sitting there in a polite manner. "Oh hey y/n. Uh- who is this?" Your dad greeted you.

"Please excuse me. I'm your next door neighbor Izana Kurokawa, I don't believe we have met before Mrs. And Mr. L/n."

"Oh it's really nice to meet you, I didn't know you were our neighbor." Your step mother tucked her hair behind her ears. You left the room again and pulled out the pizza from the oven and setting it on the dining table in another room. "DINNER IS READY! bitches." You whispered the last part.

Your parents walked into the dining room while you noticed Izana wasn't there. "Izana?" You seen him walking to the door, then hearing your voice and turning around. "Yes?" He questioned. "Where are you going?" 

"I'll be going now-" "Bruh- I made food for you too! You better eat it." You gave him puppy eyes as he stared straight into your soul but it wasn't intimidating to you but to others, they would say otherwise.

"You think that will make me stay? You're so naive." He turned away and slowly walked to the door but being the stubborn girl you were you rushed up and grabbed his hand pulling him back to the living room.

"You ain't leaving till you eat the mother fucking food I cooked." You yeeted his ass back into the living room, he just followed behind you not saying a word. 

You guys sat at the dinner table talking about different subjects while finishing up your dinner. Izana was talking to your parents for the most part. Your dad asked him a bunch of questions. "So how long have you been living by yourself? Have you seen any delinquents around this part?" Izana answered them with bland lies.

If your dad knew that Izana was a leader of delinquents he would have kicked him straight out the house and never let you speak to him again. You didn't know why your father hated delinquents so much.

You had no problem with them as long as they didn't mess with you for no reason. 

You knew this truth about Izana and made sure to keep this a secret from your parents. Izana sat there with a fake smile listening to your dad rant about the subject. A few minutes passed and Izana excused himself getting up and leaving along with you. 

You walked him to the door in silence while he sighed. "I'm sorry about my dad. I don't know why-" "It's fine, I don't really care." He shrugged smiling down at you as you looked up at him.

His eyes locked onto yours as yours locked onto his feeling the tension grow stronger in that moment. Izana grabbed the back of your neck kissing you aggressively making a muffled moan appear deep in your throat. You were suffocating in his scent, which you didn't mind cause he smelt so good. 

You felt a smirk against your lips before he hesitantly pulled away. He wanted to kiss you for longer but he didn't want your parents to be impatient for you.

"I'll see you again." He winked walking across your lawn to his house. You bit your lip feeling happy while smiling to yourself walking back into your house...