The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (4)

Start from the beginning

"I'll remove her immediately Mr. Strutt. Do you wish to take legal action, a restraining order perhaps?"

"That won't be necessary Will, I'll have a word with her, you can go now." Will let go of my wrist, which I rubbed furiously, glaring at him. I'd have stuck my tongue out of him but I had to at least attempt to retain some of my dignity.  He turned and went back down the hall and down the stairs. For such a big guy, he sure did move quietly. I glanced up at Kaden/Danny, who was now leaning against the door jamb, staring down on me amusedly. 

"What did you really want?" He murmured.

I looked down, clamping my mouth shut.

"Kaden are you coming-" I heard a high-pitched voice begin to say before it cut off. "Ew what is she doing here?!" I glanced up, recognizing Jemima at once. A scowl stretched across her delicate features at the sight of me.

"Nothing. I was just leaving." I replied, my face hard. I whirled on my heel and stomped back to my own house. Fuming. That disgusting slut, one day she's making a move on my brother, the next she's sleeping with my neighbour. WAIT, wait, wait ...

I don't care if she's sleeping with my neighbour, I JUST care that she was trying to use Jay. Yeah, that was it. Sighing, I glanced at the clock. It was only ten, I could still go to school. Seeing as my plan to eliminate any form of blackmail against me and vandalize several personal belongings was now gone thanks to the fact that I was banking on the twins being in school, I might as well try to save what was left of my education. Getting ready, I threw on a pair of black sweats with New York written up the side in Neon green nd threw my hair back into a messy bun. I threw on a little mascara and left on the black tank I had on. Grabbing my trusty leather jacket and keys I walked downstairs, taking my time. I was already ridiculously 'late'.

I checked my reflexion in the mirror of my car before I pulled out of the drive. I hadn't got much sleep last night, even less than usual and now I had dark rings under my eyes, giving me a zombified look. I pulled on my sunglasses and swerved out of my drive.

I stopped off at Starbucks in town before I circled back to the school.

I was there in less then five minutes and it was only as I entered the door that I remembered that I didn't have my school bag. Holding a half-full steaming cup of coffee I strolled down to where I thought my class was.

Throwing open the door I stumbled in, tripping over the frame. I let out a slew of cuss words and looked up. The teacher was staring at me disbelievingly, his eyes wide. I looked around and realised this wasn't my class. It was a group of seniors. They all stared at me too, their faces were sort of blurry though, and in my sleep deprived state I couldn't tell if Jay was in this class or not.

Raising my glasses I squinted around. A lot of people were staring at me in shock and I could see a few of Jay's friends in the back, including Chris and Laurence, struggling to hold back their laughter. Nope, he wasn't here.

"Shit, wrong class. My bad!" I grinned at the stunned teacher before turning around and slamming the door behind me. I lowered my shades again and walked quickly away from the class incase the teacher decided to give me a detention or something. So if I didn't have science I must have Maths?

Wandering to my maths class, I peaked in the window first and sighed. THIS was my class. Without bothering to knock I threw open the door and walked over to my seat, sitting down and placing my coffee on the table in front of me. The teacher looked shocked for a second before recovering herself and glaring at me. 

"Care to explain why you are arriving into my class this late Ali?" She asked sternly. "And take off the glasses and dump the coffee."

I pulled the lid of my coffee, downing the last of it, then replaced the lid and aimed for the bin. Raising my shades I placed them on the top of my head.