"Since i'm the captain, I would never let go of the helm

"Since i'm the captain, I would never let go of the helm. Then all of a sudden, I was drifting away in another universe."

The moment Connor said this, Yuuki covered his ears as everyone heard the sound of the old man's stomach growling. The room was filled with an awkward silence. Soon Yuuki was the one to break the silence.

"Well....can't talk on an empty stomach. Come on, let's get something to eat, Jiji (Old Man)."

"He already gave him a terrible nickname."

"Jiji......I see! From now on, you can call me Captain Jiji!!!!!"

"HE ACTUALLY LIKES IT?!"

~In the cafeteria~
Connor was seen eating a large amount of food with no sign of slowing down. While doing so, he asked everyone about where he was currently located. Seeing this, Yuuki felt disgusted that the guy would eat and talk at the same time.

"The Sakura Cosmos? Shiver me timbers! I can't believe i'm in a different cosmos."

"What cosmos are you from, Jiji?"

"The Aoi Cosmos."

"That's why you were floating along with the fish. Like a jellyfish."

"Incidentally, I would like to speak to the captain of this ship."

As soon as Connor said this, Yuuki, Pino, and Hermit all pointed at Shiki. Connor was shocked to say the least. The crew was only of children, women, and androids.

"In that case, i'm willing to be captain."

"Hell no Connor/Jiji."

Absolute Denial

~A few minutes later~

~Misadventures with Connor:Weisz Edition~As Weisz was walking into the Dress Factory for something new to wear, he heard the sound of the machines inside of it being active

As Weisz was walking into the Dress Factory for something new to wear, he heard the sound of the machines inside of it being active. When he ran inside to see what was going on, he saw Connor dressed up in a sailor uniform.