What kind of relationship is this?

5 Dec 2021

What the hell? Did he just ignore me? Not today, I have noticed that he is ignoring me for the past two weeks, from the day our family start discussing our marriage. But why does it matter to me? Do I like him? Not at all. Then why do I feel jealous hearing about his marriage proposal with other girls? When he doesn't talk to me I feel irritated. I always find a way to take a glance at him, to talk with him but it feels like he is ignoring me deliberately and it's hurting me the most. Before it, we were fine but after I went to Beijing for my holidays everything was changed. He changes a lot. Nowadays he is getting many marriage proposals and here I'm burning in jealousy, don't know why. Why God? Just tell me. It's so confusing.

______________________________________

Did she just glare at me? But why? I didn't say anything to her. Then why is she mad? Her facial expression looks like she is mad about something or it is because of me. Ugghh I'm so tensed up nowadays and these days, she behaves like this. And seeing her like that I feel hurt.

______________________________________

6 Dec 2021

After finishing my classes I went to his home just to see him but for my bad luck, he wasn't there. I feel disappointed. So I went back to my home and lay on the bed.

Ohh, let me introduce myself. I'm Kiarra from Seoul and I work as a cashier in the bank. And the classes I was talking about is my tuition classes. I'm a part-time teacher too. Anyway, let me introduce the person I'm talking about.

His name is Kim Namjoon, my neighbour whose house is just two houses away from mine. We aren't just neighbours but the fact is that his younger sister is married to my elder brother. So what's the relation between us? I also don't know. As I'm also confused about it. Sometimes it feels like we are just friends but sometimes it feels like we are more than friends.

But nowadays I have noticed that he is behaving differently. His attitude is different towards me. He just walks past me and don't look at me nor does smile or talk like he does earlier. What the hell is happening? I'm so frustrated. Is it because of our marriage proposal? If that's the case then I need to discuss it with him and with our parents too.

"Kiarra." My mom called me.

"Coming mom."

I went for breakfast as I was going to be late for my work. After getting ready for this I went away.

But before leaving, I once again went to his home just to take a glance but looks like god isn't helping me today

______________________________________

I know she will be at home at this time, so I went away from there. It's not like I don't want to see her but I just don't want to face her. Love to see her smiling face and her desperate look when she tries to find me. How do I know? Well, I do have my secret agents to give me information. I was at my friend's home and eat my breakfast there.

In the afternoon when I went back home I saw her sitting alone in our hall. She was sitting by bowing her head down. My step stopped in middle and I didn't enter the gate.

"What is she doing here at her working hour?" I asked myself.

______________________________________

I wasn't feeling good so the manager send me home but instead of going to mine, I went to his home as it comes earlier than mine or you can say that to try my luck so that I can see him. I know I'm doing stupidity by staying here as he wasn't at home but I waited until I hear his voice. He was on the street, coming to the home. Hearing his voice I raise my head and start looking at the gate but he didn't come inside. And that hurts. My heart aches. I feel like something was coming from my eyes and it's the tears. He deliberately didn't come inside. I know he was outside as he came with his nephew, whom I asked about his whereabouts and he told me that he is standing outside.

"So now he doesn't want to see me?" I stand up and went away from the other gate.

I don't know, is it love or not but this kind of behaviour is hurting me most.

"Okay fine, if you don't want to see me then I will not show you my face nor will I try to come in front of you."

I went home still tears in my eyes.

"Kiarra, what happened to you? Why do you come early and wait why are you crying?" My sister-in-law asked me being worried.

"It's nothing. I was not feeling well so just came back. No need to worry."

And went inside my room still thinking about him.

______________________________________

Hello, my beautiful readers. Again came with another story. I know I have two stories still pending but don't worry you will get updates of them too as I thought to finish them soon. So just wait for the updates. And show some love to this one too. Jidoriya is here for you. Hope you like it. Now coming for some introduction.

______________________________________

Kiarra

23
A bank cashier and part-time teacher
Neighbour of Namjoon
A little bit introverted

Namjoon

30
Neighbour of Kiarra
A little bit of hot-tempered but that's for some reason only
Shy in person
Engineer by profession

So what kind of love is this?? Drop your answers...... See you soon.