Drunk Twins | Han x Felix

ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ

"Gosh, you guys are so heavy- UGH!"

Damn it! These twins were really troublesome!

Today was their 21st birthday and they invited their friends to celebrate at a restaurant, including you. At first it was just eating and chatting like a normal party, but then, they started opening lots of soju bottles and getting everyone there drunk.

You who were their best friends and neighbours, of course you were 'assigned' to bring the twins, Jisung and Felix, back to their apartment. Indeed this was crazy, you who were alone, had to bring these two drunk boys.

Right now, with all the strength you had, you were trying to open their apartment door. You took them who embraced you as a support, then threw them on the couch in the living room.

You sat on the floor gasping for air. Staring at their reddened faces with their eyes closed made you sigh harshly.

"If you were not my best friends, I won't help you."

You got up and walked to the kitchen. Opening the fridge, you were looking for a fresh drink that might be able to relax you. You decided to take an orange juice, poured it into a glass and drank it slowly.

"Ahaha~"

You were about to drop your glass when suddenly someone approached and tucked his hands around your waist while laughing softly. Instantly the smell of soju wafted out as his face rested on your shoulder and hugged you tightly.

"J-Jisung? What are you doing- LET ME GO!"

"I don't want to~ EheEHe."

You tried to free yourself from Jisung's arms, but he strengthened his embrace. Even when you started to walk out of the kitchen to head back into the living room, he still hugged you like a child.

Whatever, you were tired and didn't care anymore.

"Felix- hey, where are you?"

You frowned in confusion because you didn't find Felix on the couch in the living room. Ah, he really made more problems. Ignoring Jisung who was still clinging to you, you decided to look for Felix throughout the apartment. Unfortunately, you still couldn't find him after 30 minutes of searching.

Was he going out? That's impossible. You hadn't heard the door being opened.

"Gosh, where's Felix?" you said getting restless. What if Felix really went out drunk? It would be very dangerous for him.

"HihHIhi~"

Jisung's giggling sound made you growl softly. He really laughed at you having a hard time like this. If he wasn't drunk, you might scold him like hell.

"AHihAHIAHAIHahahahi~ y/n-nie is sooo dumbbbbbbb~"

Wait-

"FELIX? SINCE WHEN WERE YOU THERE?"

You looked back, not realising Felix had been back hugging Jisung since earlier. Okay, you really wanted to be angry. How could you not be angry? You'd been spending 30 minutes just walking around their apartment like a hen with her two chicks.

Before you could get angry, Jisung immediately pushed you slowly, or to be more precise, he directed you to go back walking around the apartment. But the difference was, now you were walking around with Jisung and Felix singing while stomping their feet.

"Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - Life is but a dream YAYYYYY~"

You sighed slowly, then inhaled and exhaled many times. You stroked your chest while letting those kiddos who were still singing excitedly while dancing around the apartment.

Be patient, y/n, they were your best friends. Don't be mad, be patient.

With your remaining strength, you released yourself from Jisung's arms, turned around, and grabbed their wrists with both of your hands. You took them back to the living room and sat them down on the couch.

"DON'T MOVE!" you screamed while pointing your finger to their faces. They just laughed at you, making you feel like they're scoffing you.

"Lix, look, there's a gorgeous person in our house."

"UuH~ is this our house? And who are you?"

"You ask me who am I? I am the most famous handsome quokka in the world !"

"B-but, can chickens and quokkas be twins?"

Ignoring them, you squatted down and took off their socks one by one. Then you took off their jackets with more strength as they kept moving like five years old children.

"AAAAAAHH Y/N IS HORNYYYYYYY!!!"

"W-what- I'M NOT!"

"Y/N IS CRAVING OUR ABSSSS AHAHAHA"

They got up and laughed while pointing their fingers to your face. Then they started running around the couch while laughing.

Okay, you were going to cry right now.

You sat on the sofa limply while gently massaging your head. Their behavior was completely different from normal times. If the girls out there were always praising how handsome Jisung and Felix were, well, they hadn't seen their behavior at a time like this.

"Y/n~"

You startled and immediately raised your head when someone hugged you from the side. You wanted to let go of his embrace when suddenly he kissed your left cheek.

"F-Felix- what-"

"FELIX, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Jisung, who suddenly appeared out of nowhere, scolded Felix and immediately hugged you from the other side. He didn't want to lose, so he kissed you on the right cheek, making you widen your eyes in shock.

"J-Jisung-"

"I like you, Y/n, please be my girlfriend!"

Jisung's confession left you speechless. Especially with him hugging you from the side, of course you couldn't control your heartbeat. But you immediately shook your head, remembering that he was drunk. It could be that he was just doing it for fun.

"Jisung- stop kidding-"

"Don't believe Jisung, Y/n. I like you more. Just be my girlfriend!"

What happened with these boys?

"Felix- I-"

"You want to take Y/n? OHOHOHOHO OVER MY DEAD BODY!"

Jisung suddenly got up from the sofa and approached Felix. He put on a fighting pose to Felix who looked at him annoyed.

Felix who also got up made you immediately stand between the two of them. If you didn't get in the way, they'd actually fight.

Should you use this way again ?

"OKAY STOP! I'll stay tonight and sleep in the middle. If you two fight again, I don't want to-"

"YAYYYYY!!!"

Suddenly the two of them shouted happily and carried you to the big bed in the master bedroom. Then Jisung and Felix slept on both sides of you and hugged your waist with happy faces.

Well, cuddling with these babies would happen for a long time.

But you were not complaining.

ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ