22. You Are My Everything Part 2

Author's Note:

I guess shorter chapters and more frequent updates is a great idea. Look, it's really a phenomenon for RMS!

NSFW, 3,000 words.

************************************

November 2020

Go Eun had to return again to Seoul. She had several meetings with the production crew of Yumi's Cells. She also had meetings for some magazine photoshoots and advertisement filming preparations. 

On November 20, it was announced that Jung Eun Chae would be casted as Kyung Hee in Pachinko. The public heard for the first time about the reunion between Lee Min Ho and her. 

While Min Ho was at Busan filming, Choco was with Go Eun in Seoul. They finally got closer, since Choco saw how much her master loved the woman she brought home, so she accepted the reality and learnt to like Go Eun as well. 

In November 2020, Choco already considered Go Eun her mommy, because Go Eun Omma was very caring and loving. 

Because Min Ho asked, his mother sent some homemade meals to Go Eun. Min Ho was scared she would be lonely. True, she had good friends and her family. But it's still different when they're apart. 

His mother cooked Gamjatang (potato soup) at home, so she sent a big pot to Go Eun. It was really warm and tasty, since the days were getting a lot colder. 

Very happy with the warm treat, Go Eun decided to send a huge bouquet of flowers to his mother. However, when she was preparing to go, Choco became very noisy, barking non-stop. The dog had a cold, and was very clingy to Go Eun Omma for the past few days. 

Feeling sorry for her, she finally brought the tiny dog in her car. 

When she arrived at the florist, Go Eun brought Choco inside. She wore a face mask of course, and a cap. She went only to order the flowers and sent it to be delivered to his mother. 

However, some Minoz saw Choco and recognized the dog. It was actually very shocking. They discussed about it in their private group chats, but decided to not say anything outside.

*******************************************************

Choco was probably one of the most fashionable dogs in South Korea, since Minoz had been sending her clothes for a decade. When Go Eun was tidying the dog's room, she opened a wardrobe filled with dog clothes. She found a blue one that reminded her of the cells in Yumi's Cells. 

Giggling on her own, she put the clothes on Choco. 

"Aigoo, kiyowo (wow, how cute!)"

That day, Min Ho returned from Busan. 20 November 2020 was a Friday. He finished filming early and hurried to Seoul to spend the weekend with her. 

He found her proudly showing off Choco with the blue outfit. 

"Look, she's exactly like the cells in Yumi's Cells."

"Awww, neomu kiyowo (very cute!)"

But he only patted Choco several times before pulling her to his arms. 

Her eyes widened. 

"Your Mom sent Gamjatang. I have the table ready."

"Mm......you're more interesting than Gamjatang."

"Have you had lunch?"

"Not yet. I'll have it after this. An exercise makes a meal tastes better."

Her eyes followed his hands, which was unbuttoning the shirt she's wearing. It was still his shirt. 

"Why do you like to wear my shirts so much?"