19. I Just Want to Stay with You

Author's Note:

A work of fiction. Contains explicit scenes, NSFW. Contains names of other Korean actors and actresses for fictional purposes. Written in a realistic style where I used real Instagram posts and rumours as the inspirations. But above all, please remember, this is still a fictional work.

Please avoid if you don't like the concept.

This story has passed 200,000 views. Thank you so much to all the loyal readers of Romancing Miss Sunshine!

For you, I hope this chapter is enjoyable.

*********************

September 2020

Go Eun woke up at 5 am, feeling delirious because she just slept at 3 a.m. She came home at 1 a.m. That day, her filming for Untact would resume at 7 a.m.

Min Ho sighed in his sleep, his hand was around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

She was lying on her side, with her back on him. He backhugged her and slept like that.

Carefully, she turned around to face him. He mumbled something, but didn't wake up.

She stared at his sleeping form. He's like a child when he slept. Or her big Minomi.

Recently, strange feelings kept on creeping into her heart.

Like how hurt it was to see him leaving her apartment, when they hadn't decided when they'd see each other again. Knowing him, it would be soon. Three days were usually the longest, but still, she wasn't sure why. It hurt to see his back, walking away.

She began wishing, if only he didn't have to leave.

Or when she cooked him kimchi fried rice before he left for work, and he texted her, saying, "Best breakfast ever! Manhi Saranghae, Eunni-yah. Fighting at work!"

Her heart would be full, and she suddenly wondered, how would it feel, if she didn't have to work, and just be his.......his.......wife? They'd see each other everyday. She'd know for sure she's going to see him again that night, for he'd come home to her, not to his own apartment.

And then she'd be angry at herself for having those thoughts. It's only their fifth month together, why would she think about leaving her work and being his wife already?

Hadn't she so many dreams as an actress? Why would she throw everything away that soon?

His alarm rang. She didn't know he turned it on at 5.15 a.m.

Without opening his eyes, he felt the bed for his phone, then turning off the alarm.

"Annyeong" he rasped, hugging her tighter and nuzzling at the side of her neck.

"Why did you set your alarm, Oppa? You could've slept more."

"Gotta order breakfast for you" he said, his face buried on her pillow.

She could feel her eyes filled with tears.

Why is he so good to me? He makes me want to always be with him.

******************

She's feeling restless that day. Min Ho bought her egg sandwiches and an organic concoction of apple, tomatoes, carrot and lime juice. They enjoyed breakfast together, then she left for filming and he returned to his own apartment.

All morning, she wished she could talk to someone. A woman. Someone objective and had her best interest at heart. And more importantly, someone who could talk about getting married or not at all, and marrying early or late objectively, even more keen on the side of "no."